Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW15 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Can't decide between Austin or Defoe in for Kun (already have Costa & Kane)

Austin is cheaper but Defoe is surely 100% guaranteed to play every game even over the Xmas period where Austin may be rested or subbed early like today. Austin also probably has better fixtures, but if I have learnt anything the past year or so it is form over fixtures every time :D

Just shipped out Benteke 2 weeks ago after him blanking for weeks upon end so I refuse to get him back in :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Going to Mane and Campbell to Costa and a cheap mid. Will be back to 3-4-3.

Who is the best cheap mid? De Roon or Clayton at 4.3 or Fletcher at 4.4??

Anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Kane in for aguero done.

Will decide later in week what to do with banked money. Could get anyone bar Kdb for joe Allen (already have hazard, sanchez & firmino) or else upgrade anichebe.
    It'd be for a hit so will hold off for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Aguero and Mane out

Ibra and Sanchez in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just done
    Aguero - Defoe
    Gundogan - Phillips
    Redmond - Sanchez

Before all the prices changes and leaves me enough for Amat - Jones if he comes through tomorrow ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Invincible

Aguero and Mane out

Ibra and Sanchez in

Sanchez could gain .3 this week with all the extra cash floating about from Aguero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Invincible wrote: »
    Sanchez could gain .3 this week with all the extra cash floating about from Aguero.

Going to be a very busy week transfer wise with all the Aguero cash floating around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Anyone else?

Kirchhoff perhaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Just did Aguero to Costa, Firmino to Sanchez.. Bit of a panic transfer with price drop/rises

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Heaton Pickford
    Alonso Holebas Evans Smith Amat
    Hazard Firmino Alli Siggy Capoue
    Kane Costa Austin

2.3 in the bank

Not having Sanchez today has been a disaster and I don't know what's the best way to get him back in again now. Already did Aguero to Kane. Selling Hazard ahead of WBA at home seems crazy. It's either that or take a -8 and move Firmino and Capoue out. Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Anyone else?

Unless Liverpool really miss Coutinho then I will be hard pressed to get rid of Mané with their upcoming fixtures.

Heaton Pickford
    Alonso Holebas Evans Smith Amat
    Hazard Firmino Alli Siggy Capoue
    Kane Costa Austin

2.3 in the bank

Not having Sanchez today has been a disaster and I don't know what's the best way to get him back in again now. Already did Aguero to Kane. Selling Hazard ahead of WBA at home seems crazy. It's either that or take a -8 and move Firmino and Capoue out. Any ideas?

Hazard and Sanchez are must haves imo. Swapping between them will just lead to torture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Aguero --> Costa done

Going to leave Kane for this week and then next week either do:
    Austin --> Kane
    or
    Anichebe --> Kane
    Kos --> cheap defender -4
    which would mean moving to a strong front 8.
    A week to think about it.

Aguero to Kane will be done in a bit leaving me with

Sanchez, Hazard, Siggy, Pedro, Mané
    Kane, Bentekkers (Anichebe)

Money itb to go Mané to KDB if Liverpool miss Coutinho, but that could be a positive for Mané.

spock. wrote: »
    Aguero --> Costa done

Going to leave Kane for this week and then next week either do:
    Austin --> Kane
    or
    Anichebe --> Kane
    Kos --> cheap defender -4
    which would mean moving to a strong front 8.
    A week to think about it.

Just be wary that with all the aguero money available Kane is likely to cost an extra .3 next week.
    Might be worth the hit now if you need the money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Just be wary that with all the aguero money available Kane is likely to cost an extra .3 next week. Might be worth the hit now if you need the money.

Cheers, yeah I took that into account. Have 11.2 if I sell Austin which is just enough to stomach a 0.3 Kane rise.
    Don't want to sell Austin before Boro at home and definitely not for a hit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

DXuHndBUzFevL7XB8BvMLM7TmijMFGcc_336uatUe-fyKjQyKgNOIvolgSEOJ_EXNuJHYkk1OyIFGLxAmPofj_bi2zc8Oy80I2Ns59YlI63Cf-rew8G9oQRl9vqOJMi6ltcTjCPL3yS29AQLFJq1xLuhyo0ytgruAlYQqDCrJE4I-FPT5OMigR_etZCmZL19YEZaiumu0Lq55k85oXeT7HDrpFM2kUyIAPzfbZWBqR0tl1oZ0ez1nWxmVTQroz0xYRrVpdsK8qJBY81FU7PfiWSVkRxCYnBsV2qLrgAhP_QrhqilPlsSvSw2Ud97Keeyf0WigFWu2Ksl8ib6Tnq4axjaVwvStkLYojVtknjt1iY8zzWoJgRq9SrKHHBKL_QkyKqPS3U7CGC_hNh6zWMc9l9zIN1_OYT_KAk3j5HQUOT2IIhmFVF3nEFhJlROTZQ4zQeSgYZWZWbhkhw4icYJ-bSTFWZtrs-z3H-nf7Hn6SaPR5wVY13TKJYFZ5M-G-3LIt0GjsQ4h2t_K8jSKPsVCT3BVyOQQu_7egqbziPgNw0mmPD4L-jf-IvtNVqoD4j5U3SIF_mhhRT1uhwblPLSAB0Vveq6bzVSo5urbCxwK3yf--y9=w650-h389-no

ok. help. need to get Sanchez in. zero in the bank. 1 free transfer

all i've come up with so far:

Firmino, Ozil and Clyne OUT
    Siggy, Sanchez and Cedric IN

Or could keep Clyne and do Allen->cheapie

Thoughts? :confused::confused:

My good gw is being somewhat soured by this headache of how to get Sanchez in

So...

Heaton to Grant
    Capoue to De Roon
    Alli to Sanchez

Would leave me with this:

Sanchez Hazard Firmino Siggy
    Kane Costa Austin

Big hit but I made a massive error selling Sanchez and I feel like it's better to fix it now than let it go until I can't afford to get him back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

manual_man wrote: »

Firmino to Milner for Liverpool cover as he's on pens,Clyne out and Ozil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Kane at 255% to a rise, is that any sort of record?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Kane at 255% to a rise, is that any sort of record?

it's annoying for a few reasons!

Right Sanchez in and already captained for next week...I will never doubt him again :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

zerks wrote: »
    Firmino to Milner for Liverpool cover as he's on pens,Clyne out and Ozil.

Wouldn't be mad on Milner. Lallana though perhaps...

Anyway, too many permutations. And players involved tomorrow that interest me, so too risky to make the moves just now. Will wait til after tomorrows games and decide then.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I suppose Aguero to Costa will finally be a thing but I'll allow Zlatan to make a case for his potential inclusion tomorrow.

Then Allen to somebody for -4 most likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭COH

Sanchez abaolutely ruined me today so looking at an irrational -8 leaving 0 in the bank

Aguerro > Costa
    Pedro > Sanchez
    Deeney > Negredo

Hits hits hits :mad:

I suppose Aguero to Costa will finally be a thing but I'll allow Zlatan to make a case for his potential inclusion tomorrow.

Then Allen to somebody for -4 most likely.

I'm not signing costa if that makes you feel any better :D

PARlance wrote: »
    Unless Liverpool really miss Coutinho then I will be hard pressed to get rid of Mané with their upcoming fixtures.

My other mids and forwards are Hazard, Sanchez, Walcott, Firmino, Kane and Austin. It's my only way of getting Costa in really. The minus 4 is a drawback but Costa is looking essential - I like the fact I'll probably pick up a couple of price rises too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Aguero & Lukaku to Costa & Ibra with the intention of Ibra/Costa to Kane next week. Bit sick that I'll miss a couple of price rises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

I brought in Carroll for aguero so taking a punt to say the least

Conflicted now.. Is it worth taking a hit to swap Mane for Costa?

Have Sanchez, Hazard, Firmino, Walcott, Kane and Austin so can't really think of anyone else to sell. Mane also has pretty good form and fixtures (home to West Ham next week for one) but Costa looks essential?

Want to make a decision before Costa price rise tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

manual_man wrote: »
    DXuHndBUzFevL7XB8BvMLM7TmijMFGcc_336uatUe-fyKjQyKgNOIvolgSEOJ_EXNuJHYkk1OyIFGLxAmPofj_bi2zc8Oy80I2Ns59YlI63Cf-rew8G9oQRl9vqOJMi6ltcTjCPL3yS29AQLFJq1xLuhyo0ytgruAlYQqDCrJE4I-FPT5OMigR_etZCmZL19YEZaiumu0Lq55k85oXeT7HDrpFM2kUyIAPzfbZWBqR0tl1oZ0ez1nWxmVTQroz0xYRrVpdsK8qJBY81FU7PfiWSVkRxCYnBsV2qLrgAhP_QrhqilPlsSvSw2Ud97Keeyf0WigFWu2Ksl8ib6Tnq4axjaVwvStkLYojVtknjt1iY8zzWoJgRq9SrKHHBKL_QkyKqPS3U7CGC_hNh6zWMc9l9zIN1_OYT_KAk3j5HQUOT2IIhmFVF3nEFhJlROTZQ4zQeSgYZWZWbhkhw4icYJ-bSTFWZtrs-z3H-nf7Hn6SaPR5wVY13TKJYFZ5M-G-3LIt0GjsQ4h2t_K8jSKPsVCT3BVyOQQu_7egqbziPgNw0mmPD4L-jf-IvtNVqoD4j5U3SIF_mhhRT1uhwblPLSAB0Vveq6bzVSo5urbCxwK3yf--y9=w650-h389-no

The reasons he's not in your team still stand. He's in my WC at the expense of KDB who will now cost me more when I want him back. THIS IS IT THIS YEAR.
    I'm enjoying it more this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Looks like aguero to kane. Might do it now before any price change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Aguero to kane or Ibra!!??

Looking like going to have to make the choice tonight to ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Aguero to kane or Ibra!!??

Looking like going to have to make the choice tonight to ffs.

Same predicament!!! Don't know what to do ??? Not much time left

I haven't seen how good Kane been this season but Ibra seems to be involved in most of what United do.

Although that seems to be limited at times!

You can not possibly sign Ibra before he plays
    That's a lot of money tied up in a player who could get injured or suspended tomorrow
    I'm waiting for the sake of .1

km79 wrote: »
    You can not possibly sign Ibra before he plays
    That's a lot of money tied up in a player who could get injured or suspended tomorrow
    I'm waiting for the sake of .1

It's just the fact Aguero Is going to drop and kane is going to rise.

It's just the fact Aguero Is going to drop and kane is going to rise.

Well I guess if you want Kane you do it tonight
    If you really want Ibra you wait
    Then if he gets injured or suspended Kane costs you .2 more but don't have an injured or suspended player signed !

km79 wrote: »
    Well I guess if you want Kane you do it tonight
    If you really want Ibra you wait
    Then if he gets injured or suspended Kane costs you .2 more but don't have an injured or suspended player signed !

I've seen more of Ibra this season and think he's hit form again recently but by sounds of it so has Kane.

It's really a case of who you think will score more goals as a team and United seem to be unpredictable in the league in that sense.

Ibra has the better fixtures looking at it I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

I've barely seen Kane this season but I'm hopping on to the hype!! Kun to Kane done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Im going to hold off on transferring aguero out tonight. Im not sure what route i want to go down yet.

I was gonna do the same but have decided not to overthink it. Costa is on fire and has better short term fixtures than Ibra. If he does get the yellow Ibra is waiting and will probably come in for either Kane or Costa by GW18 anyway for Sunderland and Boro at home.

0.2m swing tonight and Costa will go up 0.3 this week. Done and goodnight.

**** it gonna have to wait till tommorrw see how Ibra does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Yet another hit taken :-(

Aguerooooo -> Defoe
    Allen -> Özil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is Kane the standard Aguero replacement then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Conflicted now.. Is it worth taking a hit to swap Mane for Costa?

Have Sanchez, Hazard, Firmino, Walcott, Kane and Austin so can't really think of anyone else to sell. Mane also has pretty good form and fixtures (home to West Ham next week for one) but Costa looks essential?

Want to make a decision before Costa price rise tonight.

I'm missing something here. How do you plan on swapping a midfielder for a forward?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    I was gonna do the same but have decided not to overthink it. Costa is on fire and has better short term fixtures than Ibra. If he does get the yellow Ibra is waiting and will probably come in for either Kane or Costa by GW18 anyway for Sunderland and Boro at home.

0.2m swing tonight and Costa will go up 0.3 this week. Done and goodnight.

I don't have hazard . So my decision is hazard or Costa. I want to have a strong front 8 for Xmas. Sanchez will very likely get rested and I won't want to sell him. Austin will also get rotated so I want a good option on my bench. I'd be hoping for a Costa yellow just as some rotation bites. I think going down the hazard and cheap striker route I can get anyone from benteke down will work better for my team. Im looking at Sanchez Pedro siggy hazard firmino Kane Austin and ihanacho. Siggy to alli next gw and then Kane to IBRA over Xmas.

I'm missing something here. How do you plan on swapping a midfielder for a forward?

I was playing 3-5-2 with Campbell as my 3rd striker. So it's Costa in for Campbell and De Roon in for Mane - that's where the hit came from.

I went ahead and did it anyway. Front 7 is now:

Sanchez Hazard Firmino Walcott

Kane Costa Austin

I posted in the general fpl chat thread in a lot more detail about Andy Carroll (don't laugh...read the post first.....then laugh :D )
    But it's worth taking into account west hams fixtures after Liverpool away when planning your aguero money.

They have BURNLEY, HULL, Leicester, Swansea and if Andy Carroll starts v Liverpool he'd be a good option for 3rd striker at 6.1.

Or Payet for those 4 games is a lot less risky option gametime wise. He's expensive at 9.2 but you couldn't really handpick 4 better fixtures than those 4.

Ayew at 7.1 would be a nice option too if playing but he's been back a couple of weeks now and was still benched yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

bantee wrote: »
    bantee wrote: »
    Aguero & Lukaku to Kane & Costa

Might actually go Aguero > Ibra & Luk > Costa and then Ibra or Costa to Kane the following week depending on if Costa gets his 5th yellow, plus I can't see Kane getting much versus United next week.
    I'd have said the same thing when I benched him against chelsea and he scored four on the 1st of January last year. :(

Can't believe I'm saying this but I may change origi next week.......can't face into that game with no pool mids and want to get he zaha the game against hull ........will bank the money and then maybe get zlatan or costa in

• Advertisement
Advertisement