Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different account type

Options
  • 03-12-2016 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

BOI bought my mortgage over and I was told the account is not compatible to view online. Is it possible to set up account that is view-able online?   I find it hard that because I was with a different company in the past that it can not be set up like any other BOI mortgage account to be viewed on 

https://www.yourmortgagemanager.ie/omm_login.asp

Coulkd you explain please ? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

gar32 wrote: »
    BOI bought my mortgage over and I was told the account is not compatible to view online. Is it possible to set up account that is view-able online?   I find it hard that because I was with a different company in the past that it can not be set up like any other BOI mortgage account to be viewed on 

Hi gar32,

Thanks for your post.

Can I just check, were you told the account is not compatible to view on 365 Online or Your Mortgage Manager? 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

gar32 wrote: »

Hi gar32,

Thanks for your post.

Can I just check, were you told the account is not compatible to view on 365 Online or Your Mortgage Manager? 

Thanks
    Tara
    I  have 365 online. Mortgage does not work with that or the Link I gave in my question. 

I would just like online access to my mortgage account & was told on the phone I could not have it. My question is why? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi gar32,

Regrettably we wouldn't have that level of information here, as to why the account is not compatible, but we will ensure to pass on your feedback to our Mortgage Team. If you wish to raise a complaint regarding this, please see our complaints process here

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Thanks Tara,

I am not an IT expert by no means but the data stored in a mortgage account. Number, Name address etc would not be much. Again I am let down by BOI. Over charged for current account. no help with online mortgage access. It's was 2 day's before I could pay off a loan I had in 2013 because no one know how to do it. If it was not so hard to change the mortgage due to living abroad. I would be gone to AIB or TSB in a flash.

Not you problem Tara I know but just the bad luck I have had with BOI.

Regards

Gary 

Advertisement