Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

City vs Chelsea

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

City sore losers. :rolleyes: Take your beating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Classy from City.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Dirty from Kunt Aguero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Pep turning his team in a nasty Jose type team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

City down to 9?

• Advertisement

Take that pep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Did you see Fabergas. Hilarious. He threw himself over the the advertising stand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Fernandinho is going to be suspended for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Yessssss blues , disgraceful by aguero , what a win

Cahill is still useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

niallo27 wrote: »
    Did you see Fabergas. Hilarious. He threw himself over the the advertising stand.

He slapped Fernandinho first and then just stopped to get him sent off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Sweet sweet win, City are horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Aguero should get a whopping ban for that.

Went to cripple him, plain and simple.

If that was Costa there'd be a big song and dance.

Delighted we beat both city and spurs.

Why Fabergas threw himself over. Fabergas should be done for that.

I love Conte. Heart on his sleeve. Lives every game. With his players all the way.

Oh. And 8 in a row.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

The 3 or 4 city fans on here gonna be well pissed.

At least pep can go off and watch "his team" play now.

Ha.

Im sure he made fernandinho push him and grab him by the throat twice too ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Great result for Chelsea althogh the left side of their defence looked ropey enough.

What the hell was Oatamendi at for the second Chelsea goal unbelievably ****e defending

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

He certainly made a meal of it. But Dinho was stupid to give him the opportunity to do it. Deserved red card for Kun, it was a bad challenge. Not sure what Neville was, trying to defend the Chelsea player who pushed Aguero in the aftermath. "I don't care what the rules are, he was right to do it".
    :eek:

• Advertisement

Great result for Chelsea althogh the left side of their defence looked ropey enough.

What the hell was Oatamendi at for the second Chelsea goal unbelievably ****e defending

Alonso and cahill were a shambles.

In truth we ahould have been out of the game but City werent clinical and at the back they have the 3 Stooges and a shocking keeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

No he didn't.

He lost his balance after being pushed and fell over the barrier.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Ha.

Look at the replay again Gav. Fernandinho is trying to separate them and Fabregas gives him a slap on the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

As stupid as ferindihino was he didn't do much wrong cesc basically jumpEd into the crowd.

Sergio on the other hand was a scummy tackle and deservesee more than 3 games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

That escalated quickly :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Duck Soup wrote: »
    I love Conte. Heart on his sleeve. Lives every game. With his players all the way.

Oh. And 8 in a row.

So that means 3 game bans for Aguero and Fernandinho then? After the fighting they wont be appealing those bans you would assume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I wonder whether there will be much public hand-wringing at City's loss of discipline at the end there, like there would be if it was Chelsea, or Fergie's United?

Pep is too classy a guy to associate himself with such stuff though so will get a free pass. That sarcastic applause to the ref was worse than Jose kicking a water bottle last week too

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Aguero and the other eejit should be looking at a nice ban now. 😂. Pep should be getting a touch line ban for his antics also.

No he didn't.

He lost his balance after being pushed and fell over the barrier.

Have another look. It was hilarious. He was pushed about 3 seconds before just throwing himself over the barrier. I have no agenda here either I just thought it was hilarious.

• Advertisement

Actually will Augero get more than 3 games as he's already had a 3 game ban this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Delighted to see Augero finally sent off for a challenge like that. Such a history of it from him and has got away with it too often.

Oh and lol at Niall giving out about Fabregas as he was continuously shoved in the neck by Fernandinho. I thought he showed great restraint.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Ha.

No your right. The barrier was funny though

Wow, thats a big win for Chelsea. Favourites for the league now IMO. As a Pool fan, I'm just glad we beat them when we did.:).

It reminds me of the Chelsea-Spurs game at the end of last season - a team not just losing a game, but descending into meltdown and bile.

adox wrote: »
    Delighted to see Augero finally sent off for a challenge like that. Such a history of it from him and has got away with it too often.

Oh and lol at Niall giving out about Fabregas as he was continuously shoved in the neck by Fernandinho. I thought he showed great restraint.

Someone doesnt like city, jesus

• Advertisement

garra wrote: »
    So that means 3 game bans for Aguero and Fernandinho then? After the fighting they wont be appealing those bans you would assume.
    It'd be a waste of time. Bang to rights, as they say. If they did appeal it, the bans could be increased for a frivolous appeal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

I've no love for either team, just saying it as I saw it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

To Alcohol wrote: »
    Aguero and the other eejit should be looking at a nice ban now. 😂. Pep should be getting a touch line ban for his antics also.

They won't ban the golden boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Someone doesn't like anything less than complimentary said about their team/player. Jesus.

• Advertisement

They won't ban the golden boy.

Managers at the top of the league get away with things like that where as the mid table managers get ****ed over. That's just the way it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Thought agueros scythe on Pedro was bannable. That challenge on luis was disgusting.

Score line doesn't reflect game though. City didn't deserve to win though. Chelsea more clinical with their opportunities and far less porous. De Bruynes form dropped after the miss. Such a big miss too.

Story of city season not capitalising on their opportunities and leaking goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭mobby

adox wrote: »

Spot on, terrible tackle by Augero if that had been Costa......
    how anyone can say Fabregas thru himself over the barrier is looking a the game with Blue Moon Glasses on. Looking Good Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Managers at the top of the league get away with things like that where as the mid table managers get ****ed over. That's just the way it is.

People been creaming over pep for while now. He can do no wrong.

Someone doesn't like anything less than complimentary said about their team/player. Jesus.

City are a shambles right now, I dont really like Guardiola and pretty much every defender at the club is a joke right now along with the keeper.

I'm more than happy to talk **** about the team I follow and am always probably too hard on them but to say Aguero is a historically dirty player is a joke and defending fabregas in that incident too?

Wonder ehat both managers will say, id they do the post match interviews.

With Shreeves behind the mic, any and all stupid questions can be asked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Duck Soup wrote: »
    It reminds me of the Chelsea-Spurs game at the end of last season - a team not just losing a game, but descending into meltdown and bile.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

You'd noticed?
    To be fair, there's a fair few of them on here. Read some of the comments for proof. Ah well, they're entitled to their opinion. As Bobby Manc used to say, "eez football". And, I suppose, a lot of clubs tend to attract strong feelings, one way or another.

City are a shambles right now, I dont really like Guardiola and pretty much every defender at the club is a joke right now along with the keeper.

I'm more than happy to talk **** about the team I follow and am always probably too hard on them but to say Aguero is a historically dirty player is a joke and defending fabregas in that incident too?

https://twitter.com/Conteholic/status/805057300864102400

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement