Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email notification

Options
  • 03-12-2016 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭

Hi. I have stopped getting emails notifying me of new post in threads I am following. I checked my settings and can't find anything wrong. Can anyone help me out please.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there,

Could you please check your Spam folder and filters to see if anything from Boards is listed there. If all is fine, please PM me your e-mail address and I'll get the tech guys to take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

i. I have stopped getting emails notifying me of new post in threads I am following. I checked my settings and can't find anything wrong. Can anyone help me out please. This has started again. I think I sent two post about this but something flashes up in my phone and is gone before I get a chance to read it can anyone help. Or would an option be for me to delete my account and open a new one and then join all my old threads again. Any help would be appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement