Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card bill

Options
  • 03-12-2016 9:32pm

Just occurred to me that I haven't seen one for a while. Have they been done away with too? If they have been changed to eStatements I haven't had any email notifications like I get with current account ones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Enfilade wrote: »
    Just occurred to me that I haven't seen one for a while. Have they been done away with too? If they have been changed to eStatements I haven't had any email notifications like I get with current account ones.
    Hi Enfilade, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

We issue monthly estatements for our Credit Card accounts. If registered for 365 Online and you have added your card for viewing, you will see your monthly statement in the Statements and Documents tab. You can check your Notification Method for your estatements on 365 Online by going to Manage Accounts and then Manage Statements. Your Credit Card estatement is also available to view on Card Care

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement