Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badly Drawn Boy

Options
  • 04-12-2016 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Playing a first Irish gig in years at the Bowery in rathmines. December 18/19. Both nights sold out. Does anyone know is this a good venue? How many would it hold? Would there be any chance of picking up tickets on the night?
    I know he can be hit and miss live but I saw him at the arts festival in galway a few years back and really enjoyed it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Aha - looks like Cork got there first - we beat the Dubs - as he's playing "Live at St. Lukes" on Saturday 17th December. Sold out. Can't wait to see him again in such a brill venue. As he was just incredible when I saw him at Oxygen years ago. Counting the days................. J :D

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

He played Vantastival festival in Drogheda in the summer lads - up yours both Dublin and Cork!! ;-)

Ok Drogheda win that round :D ............. But then again we're talking "festival" vs. gig inside a venue with fantastic acoustics. So can we call it a draw???

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Judes wrote: »
    Ok Drogheda win that round :D ............. But then again we're talking "festival" vs. gig inside a venue with fantastic acoustics. So can we call it a draw???

Oh, ok then! A Drogheda Cork draw. But the Dubs still lose... which is the main thing I suppose :D

Too true Warrior!!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement