Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collection from Irish Embassy

Options
  • 04-12-2016 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Does anyone know good courier service in Abu Dhabi that will collect passport in Irish Embassy & return to me here in Ireland..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there. I've moved your post to the Living Abroad forum in the hope that one of the forum regulars can advise you.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 47 The Analyst

Fedex, UPS, DHL etc. are all based in Abu Dhabi. I'm sure you could arrange a collection through their UAE based website by providing a contact name and phone number at the embassy. You could try and arrange it from one of those companies offices in Ireland too. I have used a local courier called Aramex, they are very reliable and efficient and I have had no issues with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 sharbar

Fedex, UPS, DHL etc. are all based in Abu Dhabi. I'm sure you could arrange a collection through their UAE based website by providing a contact name and phone number at the embassy. You could try and arrange it from one of those companies offices in Ireland too. I have used a local courier called Aramex, they are very reliable and efficient and I have had no issues with them.

I phoned dhl etc in Abu Dhabi but they won't collect anything from an embassy.I will try the local Aamex.Thanks

Advertisement