Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance form

Options
  • 04-12-2016 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

I brushed off a car the other morning, 200 euro to fix ladies car and maybe 700 to fix mine. Didn't ring guards as it was rural road and had to take kids to school etc.

Anyway have claim form now and they want guards details. Which I don't have as I never rang.

Will this pose a problem ?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

No it is there just in case you called them.
    Just checking, what's your policy excess? I'd guess that you might be better off not going through insurance for a 1k claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Isambard

kbannon wrote: »
    No it is there just in case you called them.
    Just checking, what's your policy excess? I'd guess that you might be better off not going through insurance for a 1k claim.

I'm with you...I'd just pay the Lady her €200 and get my own car fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Jerome77

Excess is 250 thanks for the replies. Want to get my car back to way it was. Haven't cash to get fixed. Also have no claims protection

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Jerome77 wrote: »
    Excess is 250 thanks for the replies. Want to get my car back to way it was. Haven't cash to get fixed. Also have no claims protection
    Remember when seeking insurance next year you will be asked if you've had any claims in the last 5 years then the answer is Yes regardless of any protection.

Advertisement