Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vat on importing nearly new car

Options
  • 04-12-2016 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Am currently looking at importing 2016 Ford CMax from UK. It will have less than 6,000 miles as its a demo hence Vat will have to be paid on import. As I see it the UK dealer will should not charge me Vat once we sign off on the appropriate VAT declarations VAT 411. My main question is do Revenue charge VAT on the Market selling price or the UK Invoice amount converted to Euros plus VRT. Appreciate anyones experience in this area. BTW The cars i'm looking at are through a Ford employee scheme. The CMAX i'm looking to buy is coming in at £11,580 cash....
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement