Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport on Sky

Options
  • 04-12-2016 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Regards the 25 Euro one month option.

Is this a 30 day contract?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Julabo wrote: »

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Julabo,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]It is indeed, you can subscribe to this option here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Julabo

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Julabo,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]It is indeed, you can subscribe to this option here.[/font]

I am replying to this as I am annoyed. 

I asked was this a 30 day contract you send yes so I signed up. 

Only to recieve a letter today that I missed a payment. ( I did not expect another payment so had no money in that account ) 

Rang customer service. To be told minimum 2 months. Where is this stated??? So now my " 25 euro one month " is  50 euro 2 months. 

To make matters worse, I have to give 30 days notice from next bill. So have to pay 75 euro for 3 months. 

Can you please explain how my simple question above in the 04.12.16 was answered incorrectly and so ends up costing my 3 times as much at least. I am sure I will get a charge from my bank on top of this. 

I look forward to your explanation. 

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

Only to recieve a letter today that I missed a payment. ( I did not expect another payment so had no money in that account ) 

Rang customer service. To be told minimum 2 months. Where is this stated??? So now my " 25 euro one month " is  50 euro 2 months. 

To make matters worse, I have to give 30 days notice from next bill. So have to pay 75 euro for 3 months. 

Can you please explain how my simple question above in the 04.12.16 was answered incorrectly and so ends up costing my 3 times as much at least. I am sure I will get a charge from my bank on top of this. 

You have to give 30 days notice of cancellation. So I think if you wanted 30 days only you should have cancelled on the day you subscribed 

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

You have to give 30 days notice of cancellation. So I think if you wanted 30 days only you should have cancelled on the day you subscribed 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi Julabo,

I can appreciate your frustration with this completely & I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. For the best support on this, I would recommend contacting the eir sports team directly on 0818203040 & they can advise as best on this. 
    Apologeis I can't offer better news on this from here. 

Stacey

• Advertisement
Advertisement