Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton v Manchester United 4/12/15 k/o 16.00 SS1

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

8-10 wrote: »
    Happy with that result

Could be worse, we could have led a game 3-1 and ended up losing.

Exactly, would have been worse if Everton won. I'm happy both teams dropped points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,121 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Trying to sit back and hang onto a lead for the last half hour is never good and with the manager making negative substitutions conceding was almost inevitable.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Utd didn't lose so that's a possitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Which means mighty Bournemouth are now within 3 points of you.

They fully deserve to be where they are. And so do United... so many performances just not good enough. Letting in silly early goals, not hanging onto leads, failing to convert enough chances, failing to get more than one goal ahead while dominating games, sitting back against teams late on after dominating them for most of the game. Still though it's better than Moyesball or Louisball. The potential is there for this squad to be devastatingly effective but they've only shown flashes of it so far.

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

niallo27 wrote: »
    Harsh pen as well. I mean where is Fellani supposed to go. He can't dissappear

He could not charge into the player knees first

Penalty every day of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

niallo27 wrote: »
    Fellani is standing still though. It's a harsh call I think. Very similar to firminhio today. How do you spell his name

He was not standing still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,294 ✭✭✭tanko

So Jermaine Jenas thinks that Pogba and Ibrahimovic were "brilliant" today. He really is something else. Joke of an analyst.

Jesus, just after seeing Rojo's 'challenge' on MOTD. It's a red card all day long. What in God's name was the linesman doing as well? Surely he must have seen it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,294 ✭✭✭tanko

Jesus, just after seeing Rojo's 'challenge' on MOTD. It's a red card all day long. What in God's name was the linesman doing as well? Surely he must have seen it?

The Everton player is very lucky not to have a broken leg or two if Rojo had connected with him. Shocking tackle, he jumped in two footed from three yards away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

The Everton lads reaction is very admirable. Didn't roll around screaming got up and on with it. If I were him I would've wanted to kick Rojo straight in the face. The lads on Match of the Day are right. It was the tackle of a coward not willing to put his own body on the line

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

It's mystifying to me how Fellaini is still at the club. He hasn't got the quality, temperament or intelligence required. The penalty was soft, but he was clumsy and stupid to fall for it. And that attempted pass afterwards that he blazed into the crowd...must be the worst substitute appearance of the season. Dismal.

Squad needs a massive overhaul, starting with him. So much mediocrity at the moment. Next few months will show who the leaders are.
    As a current backup CM I don't think there's a better option in the league. FFS he's been very good the last 2 seasons when most have been sub standard. To start with him is a silly thing to say. I really don't understand the hate he gets.

Advertisement