Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightning to HDMI adaptor

Options
  • 04-12-2016 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Where can I get a Lightning to HDMI adaptor in Dublin (city centre preferable)?

Are there any app restrictions or will it displayed whatever is on the screen regardless?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Iconnect on Henry street

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Trojan wrote: »
    Where can I get a Lightning to HDMI adaptor in Dublin (city centre preferable)?

Are there any app restrictions or will it displayed whatever is on the screen regardless?

Unless it has changed Sky wont show on screen, and there are others as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Mine shows everything. Essentially just uses my TV as another monitor. Doesn't transfer sound though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Iconnect on Henry street

Thanks, tried them and they didn't have them, but pointed me to Maplin who did.
    whiterebel wrote: »
    Unless it has changed Sky wont show on screen, and there are others as far as I remember.

I tested this and the Sky Sports Mobile TV app specifically prevents mirroring to TV screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Donie75

I bought one for using with Netflix when staying in hotels. It works really well and gives a really good picture and sound. I had read lots of bad reviews online before I bought it but I really can't fault it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Trojan wrote: »
    shanec1928 wrote: »
    Iconnect on Henry street

Thanks, tried them and they didn't have them, but pointed me to Maplin who did.
    whiterebel wrote: »

I tested this and the Sky Sports Mobile TV app specifically prevents mirroring to TV screen.

Is sky go still like this also. Able to watch itv bbc and the rest of their players over the tv from phone

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

greenman09 wrote: »
    Is sky go still like this also. Able to watch itv bbc and the rest of their players over the tv from phone

I wasn't using Sky Go, it was the Sky Sports Mobile app that you get on Vodafone contracts. I was told that if I jailbreak the iphone it'll work, but I don't want to do that right now.

Advertisement