Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Dongle Pay As You Go

• 04-12-2016 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey Boards, on October I bought the Meteor Dongle Pay As You Go through switcher.it, chosing the 6 month contract of 19.99 € per month for 30GB, but the strange fact is that I'm paying 30€ for 25GB! Is it correct? Is switcher/meteor fraud or there is something that I've missed? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Did you get an email confirming your package?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Thorstein

Yes I've it, in the email is clearly wrote this:

Your order summary:
    1 x Huawei E3372 4G Stick €0.00
    Today's Total FREE

Monthly Plan / Add-ons:
    Mobile Broadband 25GB €19.99
    Monthly Total €19.99

The first discrepancy is the Mobile Broadband for 25GB instead of 30GB according to switcher.ie
    Now the first bill I've got is this:

Your new Meteor bill is now available to view at MyMeteor
    Total Amount Due is €30.95

Something went wrong. What to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Get the bill itself, not the summary of the bill. That'll indicate the exact tarriff and a breakdown of costs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

There's probably more than a months service on the first bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Thorstein

Ok guys, that was my fault :( There were more than one month to pay, and now I've the free 15GB per 3 month bonus addon.
    Thanks for your help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement