Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change account type

Options
  • 04-12-2016 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi there
    I just got a message to say my old student account will be moved to a current account. Actually, I need a second current account so this suits - am happy to keep it and pay fees etc - but only if it can be converted to a joint account. Is this possible? I want to use it for day to day stuff for me and hubby, but realistically it'll only work if we have 2 debit cards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

mrsmags16 wrote: »
    Hi there
    I just got a message to say my old student account will be moved to a current account. Actually, I need a second current account so this suits - am happy to keep it and pay fees etc - but only if it can be converted to a joint account. Is this possible? I want to use it for day to day stuff for me and hubby, but realistically it'll only work if we have 2 debit cards.
    Hi mrsmags16, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

It's not possible to change a sole account into a joint Account, you would need to open a new joint Current account. You can do this through our website here.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement