Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Term Payment Plan

Options
  • 05-12-2016 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hello,

I am having severe financial difficulty paying my bill at the moment and it's overdue now.
    I was wondering if I could set up a long term payment plan please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Sapphire3,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're sorry to read of your difficulties. Here in the Social Media department we can offer a payment plan of up to eight weeks, or until the next bill is released, whichever occurs first.

If you would like us to arrange this kind of payment plan for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Alternatively, you may be able to have a Pay As You Go (PAYG) meter installed in the property. In this case, any outstanding balance would be added to the meter. 25% of each top-up purchased for the meter would be deducted automatically, and applied against this outstanding balance.

If you would like to discuss the PAYG option, we would recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Customer Service team on 1850 372 372. They can be called from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.

Alternatively, if you would like to discuss another payment option, we would recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Credit Control team on 01 803 5180. They are available to call from 8am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 6pm on Fridays.

Should you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Sapphire3

Hi Sapphire3,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're sorry to read of your difficulties. Here in the Social Media department we can offer a payment plan of up to eight weeks, or until the next bill is released, whichever occurs first.

If you would like us to arrange this kind of payment plan for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]
    Alternatively, you may be able to have a Pay As You Go (PAYG) meter installed in the property. In this case, any outstanding balance would be added to the meter. 25% of each top-up purchased for the meter would be deducted automatically, and applied against this outstanding balance.

If you would like to discuss the PAYG option, we would recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Customer Service team on 1850 372 372. They can be called from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.

Alternatively, if you would like to discuss another payment option, we would recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Credit Control team on 01 803 5180. They are available to call from 8am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 6pm on Fridays.

Should you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    [*]
    Thanks for your reply, I've sent a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Sapphire3,

Thanks for your message.

We have received your private message and will look into your query as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement