Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your sleep diary

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pattern is all over the place but the dreams if remembered are pleasant.
    Guess some part of me likes the chaos.
    I like your dream attitude jumper, with pleasant dreams providing entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Black Swan wrote: »
    I like your dream attitude jumper, with pleasant dreams providing entertainment.
    It's like watching television but you're in it, enjoy the show.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Up too early again, oh well.. Two nights to go then rest again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's like watching television but you're in it, enjoy the show.
    Indeed jumper, I now enjoy my nightmares just like an Edgar Allen Poe poem. I take notes after dreams and hope to use them for my short-short stories someday, and perhaps the larger novel if I can ever write and complete the first one (3 tries thus far).
    Methinks that you are sleep-walking through your workdays Grem, and perhaps dreaming of work when actually sleeping or napping.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,136 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Do you exercise daily?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It was anxiety and depression getting to me really, of course the more tired i am, the lower i am which exacerbates things :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,136 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

It was anxiety and depression getting to me really, of course the more tired i am, the lower i am which exacerbates things :o
    Hugs.

Indeed jumper, I now enjoy my nightmares just like an Edgar Allen Poe poem. I take notes after dreams and hope to use them for my short-short stories someday, and perhaps the larger novel if I can ever write and complete the first one (3 tries thus far).
    Oh nice, best of luck Swannie!

Oh nice, best of luck Swannie!
    Maybe I'll get lucky and have a dream that not only motivates me, but also has some usable content for my future novel jumper?

Maybe I'll get lucky and have a dream that not only motivates me, but also has some usable content for my future novel jumper?
    Eat dairy things before bed, there is supposedly a chemical in it that allows you to remember dreams even if you finish them.
    I want royalties if it works! :p

• Advertisement

Eat dairy things before bed, there is supposedly a chemical in it that allows you to remember dreams even if you finish them.
    I want royalties if it works! :p
    Gosh, I occasionally nibble before drifting off nights, but not much, and that varies with my tastes and moods, and "dairy" might or might not be included. I'll have to note what happens in dreamland in association with dairy.

As for "royalties," if dairy works jumper, you can start saying "we" like the royals do whenever they refer to themselves individually. :D

Got a decent length of sleep last night for the first time in a week, had a bizarre dream that included details from home, some tv i was watching last night and some jobs i've done in the past, all in all a good rest, a lot less pain today too :)

Good show Grem!

Advertisement