Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

White chocolate reece's peanutbutter cups

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Make a healthy fish and chips with mushy peas !! It was no chipper but it was devoured .
    On the trend of trying to stay healthy another long week without beautiful wine!!! I'd imagine I'll crack tomo eve :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just scoffed a toasted maple and cinnamon bagel with cream cheese and still sipping my tae.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A big bowl of stew loaded with beef, carrots, onion and parsnips. Ladled over a big heap of creamy mash with bread and buttered batch loaf. Dinner for one with a little candle.:D

Was it your birthday?

I batch cooked spaghetti bolognese and had that tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Was it your birthday?

Nope. The feckin bulb went just after I dished it up.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Pasta with pesto sauce, baked salmon fillet and reheated ratatouille with a glass of Italian red wine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

What a long long day! I'm bold as brass tonight. I'm as cheap as chips. It's a takeaway of Szechuan beef with fried rice. A few bottles of Hop House 13 - large ones.:D I'm a food and drink tramp tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Brown rice fried up with chillis, egg, soy sauce, garlic, and scallion. Topped with sesame seeds. Really spicy, tasty and easy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Green apple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Feeling better today so had lasagne, coleslaw and chips but no dessert

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭koumi

grapes, I'm doing a grape fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Cheese sandwich before bed #ohno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

not feeling too great

do your thing 7up!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A red packet of snacks crisps.........I may as well be eating air as they taste of nothing :s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

Earlier, I had a pork chop with roast spuds, carrots and boiled broccoli.

Now, just after a late night cuppa tea and a Tunnock's teacake. A bit naughty but whatever gets you through a long drawn Sunday night!

a nice bowl of warm soup after a cold day

Just swallied an onion paratha and a plain one for me brekkie.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Veggie salad with ranch

Minced broccoli, carrot, cabbage, courgette, nut and cranberry salad.

I like the crunch (and bacon dressing).

Digging into a bowl of avocado-free cheese nachos.

It definitely needs more avocado!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Yogurt rice cake

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Chicken in white wine sauce with pasta. Tasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Binge eating oreos due to a spectacularly shyte day in the office.

Cucumbers and ranch

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Madame.Boog

Jamos and a hangover in the wings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Ginger nuts and tea.
    Id prefer choccie bix but at work and that's all thats available:(

I didn't make dinner today because I am feeling like crap. Wasn't hungry, too sick to cook. Toddler was delighted and went to bed with a belly full of avocado, fruit, peanut butter and crackers.

Then my husband arrived home with a bag of salty, vinegary chips. I don't think I've ever loved him more. Clearly the way to my heart is through my stomach.

Spaghetti bol with garlic bread

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waffles (crisps)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭astraj

Waffles (crisps)
    Some fcukers for repeating. You will be eating them for days.

astraj wrote: »
    Some fcukers for repeating. You will be eating them for days.

Value for money.

A packet of ready salted crisps. Hadn't tone for lunch and have a meeting in 10 mins so needed something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Rice Crispies with hot milk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

An Iceberger and red wine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Glass of milk, and a Rennie.

• Advertisement

Pork chops, carrots, mashed potatoes followed by apple pie and custard

Now snacking on Cadbury’s roses

Chili dip and chips.

Waiting to be served a hodge podge of Indian snacks. Potato samosa, masala papad and chole (chickpeas in a curry sauce). Having a lemon soda cooler too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Croissant,from the local Tesco, split with some cheese and ham in

coffee

its cold and damp out there today :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Drinking a bottle of King of Kefir lemongrass and ginger. Delicious, I wish more pubs would sell these.

• Advertisement

Strawberry jellies

Pints of tiger and a feed of chips on the way.

Packet of tayto cheese and onion

Pizza

Lasagne and salad for dinner today

Peach

Away for a night on a meal inclusive package so had starter mains and dessert. I'd usually have starter and a side as my meal and never order dessert. Made a right pig of myself.

Started was bruschetta. It was fine. Just okay. Nothing to write home about by any means. Baguette cut in half and topped with tomatoes tossed in pesto.

Mains was a veg lasagna which was delicious. Cheesy, fresh mozerella.

Dessert. Apple crumble cheese cake. I was too full to enjoy it tbh. I'm sure very nice and looked great but I was fit to burst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Triple Belgian chocolate cookie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Going to go home and make a big pot of chicken noodle soup. So sick. Need comfiness.

Chili poppers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement