Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

My own urine and then I'm off for a 300 mile run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Coffee, toasted barmbrack with butter. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Avocado on toast and a cup of tea (bewleys tea too be precise :pac:) Divine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Merged

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

A few cans of Stella Artois last night and one of these Dunnes salmon dinners and some serious green and the second last two episodes of The Handmaid's Tale, can't complain. :):)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Yop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I just had a dairy milk caramel bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Had a big breakfast of avocado, streaky bacon and poached eggs on toast with a lovely frothy latte and now tucking into some Halloween sweets catching up on Strictly #lazySundays

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cola sweets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Scrambled eggs beans and mccambridge brown bread

• Advertisement

A can of Sprite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

toasted classic roll and americano from McCambridges

Cheese sandwiches and a Viscount mint chocolate bar afterwards.

Steak and onion pie

7up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

White toblerone & Tea!

A Coors light

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Home reared roast free range duck with game chips and chateau neuf de pape :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

branie2 wrote: »
    A Coors light

Get em down ya braine :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Molson. Lots of them. Part two of a 3 day weekend. (That's for the benefit of the thread name change.):D

Grub wise. A big fry up (mainly the grill) of sausages, rashers, white pudding and eggs. Pork steak, mash, roasties, carrots and peas for dinner. Missed yesterday's dinner so just ordered a Chinese to go with the very last beer left in the house. That missing hour has me all over the place.:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Boiled and glazed a ham with lingonberry jam, honey, strong Irish mustard and wholegrain mustard.

About to make up a big sambo with sourdough bread, real butter and relish. Cuppa tae alongside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Boiled and glazed a ham with lingonberry jam, honey, strong Irish mustard and wholegrain mustard.

About to make up a big sambo with sourdough bread, real butter and relish. Cuppa tae alongside.

Sounds tasty. Made your spinach cheese dippy thing Mystery Egg & had it on crispy baked spuds. Arah jaysus it was superb.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Pastry & coffee

Kinder Egg!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Lindt chocolate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Tried to get some food near the pub I was in but the only place that was open could only give me rice as was allergic to everything else they had so I came home and had toast.

I now want rice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Beef burrito

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

kimokanto wrote: »
    Sounds tasty. Made your spinach cheese dippy thing Mystery Egg & had it on crispy baked spuds. Arah jaysus it was superb.

Delighted to hear it! Someone had posted a very similar recipe unbeknownst to me a while prior to my posting of the recipe so it never had much uptake. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭trixiebust

A kebab, my first takeaway in a month. It was delicious :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Sashimi with oodles of Condiment Cocaine, aka soy sauce.

Also got a fortune cookie which, according to Google Translate, says that I can impress impressively.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

A Marks and Spencer chocolate eclair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,932 ✭✭✭gifted

Tucs and homemade salmon mousse...

Oh fancy! I'm drinking coffee.

A chicken sandwich and a cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Barm Brack and tea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Leftover wine and crisps from the weekend.. better get back to the gym tomorrow :eek:

• Advertisement

Beef with black pepper sauce and brown rice all washed down with a glass of club orange :)

They are delicious. Have you tried their sticky toffee pudding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

A glass of mi wadi

Autosport wrote: »
    They are delicious. Have you tried their sticky toffee pudding?

Oh I have. Delish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I had lasagne and garlic bread for lunch in the loveliest little bistro, with wine of course.

And now I have more wine.

I do love wine.

• Advertisement

Snacking on smarties :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Oh I have. Delish.

Are these sold as a 2 pack for microwaving?

I popped into the shop to buy a salad sandwich and they were sold out so I went to the deli and they had burgers in foil. I just asked for red sauce, cheese, onion and tomato. The burger was in a really soft bap and it was huge! OMG so delicious. That was at 1 and I'm still totally stuffed. Lovely light grated cheese, not too much sauce and fresh red onion and tomato.

northgirl wrote: »
    Are these sold as a 2 pack for microwaving?

Yep. Amazing.

Mighty Munch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Brack! :D And a big mug of cold milk.

Steak sambo and a bottle of beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just finished off a big steak, cooked to perfection with the juices running out under the Wedges and mushrooms. Crispy onions on top of the steak. The pepper sauce was nice too. Coke zero to wash it down. Book and bed now, maybe.:D

Peanut M&Ms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Ate a bag of celebrations minus five mini snickers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement