Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

So I haven't kept up here. The last couple of days: roast stuffed chicken, then sandwiches and wraps with stuffing, chicken and Charleville cheese.
    Then it was Mediterranean wraps with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cheese and light mayo. There may have been a sneaky Rustler's chicken sandwich in there somewhere. Breakfast today was brown crusty toast with light chili philapdelphia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I had aloo gobi fry (potatoes and cauliflower curry) with a garlic naan at lunchtime. Just had a bit of leftover baguette with some cheese and tomatoes and a cup of ramen.

A feed of burritos with red pepper, onion and beans and beef. More left for tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I wish the world had 30 hour days! That would really help me.:D

I did bangers and mash with baked beans for the ladies. I grabbed some crispy shredded chicken from the butchers and a sweet n sour stir fry sauce. Gonna wok it up later. Tax return time. Nearly finished, but a week late.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Cauli cheese, mash, turnip & rashers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Plain omelette, cheese and pickle sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

McDonalds

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Glazed donut & coffee

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Bounty Bar & Hot Chocolate

Inspired by Dizzy on the Food forum, I made a hot chilli today. Grabbed some baked spuds by McCain:D.

So it was two baked spuds split open, hot chilli on top, grated cheddar melted in and a side of coleslaw to cool the jets. By two.:D

Little G had a homemade burger from the leftover steak mince, with mash and beans.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Raisin bran cereal with milk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pork chops, carrots and potatoes for dinner, and a Twix bar for afters.

Dominos

Bean & cheese burrito with avocado.

Cottage pie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Prazsky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Pancakes. Loads of lemon and sugar.
    Black coffee.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Scrambled eggs, tomato's and hot sauce, divine!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 knowledge88888

M&ms blue pack. Why not its saturday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just had Hash Browns, cooked on a Waffle Press, toasted muffins, beans, and a mug of tea.

Day off but I'm busy in the kitchen. Prepping a roast chicken dinner for little G and a red hot chicken curry for me and Mrs G. Its the weekend and I have a free pass to go out and watch rugby and soccer with lots of Dr. Ink! Haven't been on a session in a while. I'll save my curry for soakage.:D

Breakfast was bacon and waffles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Malteasers. God I love malteasers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

2 squares of Lidl fruit and nut that I found in the fridge yesterday. And lovely cup of tea.

7up, with a dash of Mi Wadi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A while ago, I had a cherry coke zero, which had a nice marzipan taste to it. And I had turkey and ham for dinner.

• Advertisement

The most delicious stew and a slice of batch that I can't enjoy cos the mutt knows I have a bowl for her and she's wondering where the feck it is but it's too hot to give her :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Danish pastry watching the boys in green

Danish pastry watching the boys in green

Traitor :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Striploin steak, rare, sweet potato wrdges (sprinkled with spice bag seasoning) mushrooms, pepper sauce and chilled white Austrian wine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Toasted brown bread cheese and onion sandwiches with cheese and onion crisps and an energy drink, followed by buttered slices of ginger cake. Just lovely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Had Avoca chicken and broccoli bake with some freshly made, buttery soda bread for dinner, hunrayle.

Couple bottles of Tiger.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Zywiec. 4 cans in Tesco for €7.

Ah lads!

Thanks for reminding me I had put beers in the freezer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Fried eggs on brown toast between the rugby ending and the football starting

Ah lads!

Thanks for reminding me I had put beers in the freezer!

Whoops!

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Lager lolly?

BBDBB wrote: »
    Lager lolly?

They were just perfect!

I'm always losing beer to the freezer graveyard but not today thanks to you wonderful folk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

branie2 wrote: »
    A while ago, I had a cherry coke zero, which had a nice marzipan taste to it. And I had turkey and ham for dinner.

Where did you buy the cherry Coke zero?

Jaysus Im wrecked already. Suppin on a can. Got a back up Chinese delivery. Its in the oven. Have that hot curry on stand by too. Don't know what to do. Keep trying Dr. Ink or eat?

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Jaysus Im wrecked already. Suppin on a can. Got a back up Chinese delivery. Its in the oven. Have that hot curry on stand by too. Don't know what to do. Keep trying Dr. Ink or eat?

Is Dr Ink drink? Stopid question. I would say try eating or you'll have a dodge tummy otherwise.

Is Dr Ink drink? Stopid question. I would say try eating or you'll have a dodge tummy otherwise.

Dr. Ink is slang for drink. Gonna mill some food as I know from experience that going without can lead to severe meltdown in the morning. Haven't been out much at all, so really trying to enjoy it and the balancing act. Feck, I'd love a Kebab and chips right now. A'int gonna happen.:D I'll go with what I have.

7f9c1b51b2dc7f5f412e869c2abec8a5--funny-hangover-quotes-funny-drinking-quotes.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Salad Bowl from Chopped with Prawns, Cashew Nuts, Noodles, Boiled Egg, Spring Onion drizzled with lemon juice

7f9c1b51b2dc7f5f412e869c2abec8a5--funny-hangover-quotes-funny-drinking-quotes.jpg

Ah no! Last thing I needed to see before eating!

Soz! Hahaha.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

paconnors wrote: »
    Salad Bowl from Chopped with Prawns, Cashew Nuts, Noodles, Boiled Egg, Spring Onion drizzled with lemon juice

How are Chopped? They've only opened here recently. Starved we are, outside the Pale.

Tonight’s dinner was Spag Bol and Garlic bread

Dessert was a slice of chocolate cake :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    How are Chopped? They've only opened here recently. Starved we are, outside the Pale.

The are Excellent food is top notch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Am just ate'n like me pasta-bake I made earlier...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement