Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I made slow cooked meat balls for the
    Gentlemen today. They went down well.

I wasn't sure what to have myself. I ended up poaching 2 eggs in a garlicky, smoky chilli sauce. Had them over chunky chips and with a few drops of habanero sauce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Roast beef sandwich on Brennans batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

pizza base topped with passata, sprinkled with mozzarella cheese, topped with fresh mushrooms, peppers, onion, basil and chilli flakes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭_Godot_

A burger, two sausages and chips from the chipper, f it, it's friday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fish and chips tonight

Followed by a pack of chocolate buttons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Autosport wrote: »
    Fish and chips tonight

Followed by a pack of chocolate buttons

You'll turn into a button soon.

I had garlic bread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭DaithiMa

Guzzling a few bottles of Frankzisaner after a lovely dinner/late evening meal of pan fried hake (with a squeeze of lemon), mushy peas and home made oven chips. Almost time for a doobie and then bed. Life isn't too bad at the moment in fairness. It is a touch nippy outside though, and that is my only complaint!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Breakfast burrito

Roast Beef with roast potatoes and carrots

Dessert was mint vienetta

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

Lightly toasted duck breasts slovenly basted in confit De figures jam, garlic and herb baby potatoes fried in duck fat and a bottle of Chateau Le Fare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Virgin Bloody Mary. I love hotel breakfasts.

Virgin Bloody Mary. I love hotel breakfasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

2 paratha and salad. There was a delicious looking aloo gobi but my tum was too dodgy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

French red wine.

Banana chocolate toastie.
    Coffee

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Donut & coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

Tonight at la casa Spaceman is fish, chips and mushy peas. Followed by a slab of home-made apple tart.

Glass of Innis and Gunn lager to go with it. Very refreshing too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Fish, chips beans..... and bread and butter.

All of the comfort food.

A huge bowl of mash and beef stew. The stew has carrots, parsnips, onions and peas in it. A slight deviation from a recipe I followed from that Kerridge lad across the pond. Jaysus lads, it did the trick on a cold night. Had milk and Brennans batch loaf heel with it. No dessert/goodies tonight because the weekend was full of them!

• Advertisement

Just had some delicious fresh cob, piled with butter and little bright red vine cherry tomatoes. Tiny bit of salt, cup of tea. Happy with some simple food this evening.

Grandeeod every night is a night for dessert ;)

Tonight’s dinner was roast beef, mashed potatoes and carrots

Dessert was chocolate buttons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I basically dove into a box of heroes in my mothers house. I never say yes to sweet things I actually don't know what came over me .....I regret nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Goats cheese & butternut squash quiche with potato cakes & salad. Meat-free Monday but damn tasty nonetheless.

Grandeeod every night is a night for dessert ;)

Tonight’s dinner was roast beef, mashed potatoes and carrots

Dessert was chocolate buttons

I literally have no dessert options here tonight Auto except for some chocolate icecream. Over the weekend it was strawberry cheesecake, choc profiteroles, twix and wispa. Madness! I was too embarassed to post.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Werther's Original.

• Advertisement

Aloo tikki made nice and spicy, topped with natural yoghurt, coriander and almonds.

Savoury mince and rice.

Fish fingers, carrots and mashed potatoes

Dessert was some chocolate buttons :D

Oat crackers with Nutella and a packet of crisps. In bed.

Toddler asked for chocolate cracker before bed and I said "no sugar before bed and it's bad for your teeth" what I meant was "no. I want them when you're asleep"

I had some more and the last of that beef casserole tonight. More batch loaf with it and more milk to wash it down. Divine! Having a Heineken light now. The ladies had some pasta earlier. There's a Cadbury's Caramel screaming at me from the corner of the fairly empty goodies drawer. I think I will.:D

• Advertisement

I made satay chicken on skewers and some chips. The satay sauce was a Malaysian mix that I found in Tesco's of all places. Added some finely chopped cucumber and beansprouts to it. Massive! More Heineken light as I'm turning into a softy. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

sucking an extra-strong mint

Tonight’s dinner was fresh cod, garden peas and of course mashed potatoes

Dessert was warm apple pie with custard

Snacking on chocolate buttons :D

Just had a wee bottle of fanta grape. Starving but on a mission before can grab lunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

T minus 11 minutes until the golden arches open and present me with a Double Sausage Mc Muffin sans egg

Dinner was roast pork, baby carrots and mashed potatoes

Dessert is a curly wurly

Dinner was roast pork, baby carrots and mashed potatoes

Dessert is a curly wurly

You always eat nice dinners. No buttons though. SHOCK :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

A Christmas elf got me hooked on orange jellies, recently.

Am presently feeding the addiction.

A little reunion of sorts tonight with people I met earlier this year on a work trip in Russia. For a change I had a lovely dinner cooked for me with some nice beers to go with it. Pork, pickled cabbage, spuds and a white sauce made from, well I don't know. What I do know is that it tastes just as good as it was on my travels.

Karbonade. Latvian in origin, but made across some parts of eastern Europe. The flavors are fab.

KARBONADE.jpg

You always eat nice dinners. No buttons though. SHOCK :eek:

Might be snacking on some now :D

• Advertisement

Toast, butter & strawberry jam

Had 2 paratha with beans, chopped veggies and some herby cream cheese all mixed together about 3 hours ago. Starving again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Coffee

500g Of fried bacon for breakfast with Nespresso. Gotta love breakfast in ireland :)

500g Of fried bacon for breakfast with Nespresso. Gotta love breakfast in ireland :)

Had my death row meal:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

A roll and sexual cup of Oxtail soup.

Schwanz wrote:
    A roll and sexual cup of Oxtail soup.

Sounds Kama Sutra

Aldi West Cork creamy rhubarb yoghurt from the specially selected range. Damn tasty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Just had my first 'cruffin'. Very tasty with white chocolate, miso and plum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement