Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cupan tae!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Raisin bran muffin & coffee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I had a pre-Christmas lunch with friends this afternoon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hunky Dories!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Patww79 wrote: »
    Red King.

What's that?

Patww79 wrote: »

Ah! Memories. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭badabing106

Japanese matcha mixed with organic cocoa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

microwave popcorn.

salty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Cupan tae!

Or the Chinatown version....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Orange Lucozade Energy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Toasted cheese, tomato and onion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Beef stir fry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Tae, Fruit Loaf & some Mini Rolls :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

A Bap with ham and cheese!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    A Bap with ham and cheese!

hmmmmmmm baps :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

50g bag of kp original salted peanuts, like I used to get in the pub in my youth. Lovely

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fruit salad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Waffles, goujons and beetroot.
    Had jelly and ice cream for lunch.
    Am beginning to understand why people tell me I've weird eating habits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Sausages,rashers,pudding,egg,beans and chips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

About to have a spicy chilli in a toasted wrap with cheese, loaded with jalapenos. And a glass of red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

breakfast was pancakes and orange juice

no lunch as had a migraine and was feeling sick

a piece of toast + squash

dinner was chicken, peas and rice, with stewed apple + custard

just had a nutri-grain bar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cooked all weekend. Can't remember half of it, but apparently it was great according to those that dined.:D Busy busy day. I had some Denny white pudding on toast very early this morning with milk. Mrs. G is away on a medical mission so little G got treated to a chipper dinner. Im gonna order up some chicken chow mein once I finish off a few cans of Heino light.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bacon and cabbage

Chocolate buttons for dessert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Scallops , fresh from a neighbour ! They were snappy in the bag when he dropped them in Beautiful !

ArtyC wrote: »
    Scallops , fresh from a neighbour ! They were snappy in the bag when he dropped them in Beautiful !

Ya know what, I've never eaten scallops, and am wary of buying any form of overpriced sub quality seafood from the supermarkets.

Bless your neighbours, I know I'm missing out!

Just had a really hot Masala Papad and am waiting on aloo gobi and garlic naan. Sipping a lime soda. Gonna miss this restaurant when am home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Witchie wrote: »
    Just had a really hot Masala Papad and am waiting on aloo gobi and garlic naan. Sipping a lime soda. Gonna miss this restaurant when am home

I have no idea what half of that is, but it sounds delicious. I am sucking on a Strepsil.

Donut & coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

Green tea

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I have no idea what half of that is, but it sounds delicious. I am sucking on a Strepsil.

Masala Papad is a popadom with a really hot kinda salsa on top made from chilis, onions and tomatoes.

Aloo gobi is a potato and cauliflower curry.

Lime soda is soda water with a lime/lemon cordial....very refreshing. They offer you it with sugar or salt. I get it plain but salted is yum.

Masala Papad is a popadom with a really hot kinda salsa on top made from chilis, onions and tomatoes.

Aloo gobi is a potato and cauliflower curry.

Lime soda is soda water with a lime/lemon cordial....very refreshing. They offer you it with sugar or salt. I get it plain but salted is yum.

Yum yum. The soda I kinda guessed though.

:p

I am just about to have some left over pasta, but with little taste buds, it could be anything.

:(

Fire some chilis in and will sort ya out.

• Advertisement

Fire some chilis in and will sort ya out.

Depending on which batch its from, there probably is already some in it.

It will probably either cure me, or kill me.

The remainder of last nights chicken chow mein as the portion was massive. Gonna add some chips on the side. Another long long day. Little G had roast potatoes and chicken. Opening a beer right now and no apologies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Hot chocolate with hazelnut syrup

A ciabatta with cheese, tomato and onion with a coffee and some crisps in the O'Brien's sandwich bar in my building.

Pork steak, mashed potatoes, big roastie, mashed turnip, peas, stuffing and a drop of gravy. Autosport has had so many chocolate buttons of late, it reminded me that they are little G's fave since she was a toddler. Bought a bag of Giant buttons to share while watching A Muppet Christmas Carol.

Take that Auto.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Coddle :)

a nice chai tea and slice of blueberry cake made yesterday.

It's a hard knock life.

DunnoKidz wrote: »
    a nice chai tea and slice of blueberry cake made yesterday.

Oh I love chai tea. Got the Tesco one, but, meh. I must start making my own with the whole spices. Lovely winter drink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I made spicy chicken wings that turned out to be too spicy, I have to eat one and then wait half an hour to eat another one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

breakfast was pancakes and orange juice

lunch was vegetable soup and squash

dinner was lasagna, I was going to have garlic bread as well but I burned it, opps

yogurt and custard for dessert (not together)

I now have a food coma :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roast lamb, broccoli and mashed potatoes

Warm Apple pie and custard for dessert

Chocolate buttons are on offer in Tesco that’s why I’m munching on so many :D

And they’re delicious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just made a jalfrezi for lunch and dinner tomorrow and while cooking I had the most amazing white hot chocolate. Amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Home made Enchiladas and bread and butter pudding with custard. Not all at the same time mind:P

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Just made a jalfrezi for lunch and dinner tomorrow and while cooking I had the most amazing white hot chocolate. Amazing.

Never heard of white hot chocolate, sounds interesting and delisch!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement