Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    A Kit Kat Orange.

You gave in then.

It would have been wrong not to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

My son made yummy burittos earlier and his first time making guacamole was delish!

Going to have a natural yoghurt with cinnamon now.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Beef tacos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Working my way through Quality Streets, Heros, and Celebrations. No need for help, this is something I have to do my self, and be strong doing it. There is also a box of Victoria Biscuits to be worked on as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Leftover pasta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Fancy French Butter biscuits..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

After having roast beef , potato gratin and carrots last night, tonight it was pizza, wedges, garlic bread and salad. Green and red Habanero sauces for dipping and Santa Rita Malbec to drink. Heroes for dessert. Feck it, Christmas isn't over till all the alcohol and chocolate is gone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bacon mash carrots and cabbage smothered in parsley sauce :) unreal.

I won't be very healthy until the rest of the Christmas stock is gone either. Tis sin to waste food after :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Working my way through Quality Streets, Heros, and Celebrations. No need for help, this is something I have to do my self, and be strong doing it. There is also a box of Victoria Biscuits to be worked on as well.

I have tonnes of junk to get through as well! Mince pies, Foxes biscuits, Cadbury chocolate biscuits, Aero's, Kit Kats, Maltesers, Rolo's, Munchies and I think I saw a Mars Bar too! But I have help. We'll spread it across the week.

Anyway, gonna finish off the Chicken balls with a nice curry I knocked up for myself and finishing off some Peroni. Back to work (from home) tomorrow so it won't be too bad. Gotta generate some cash!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

vegetable soup.

going to regret it in about 6 hours when i have to be up.

...but ate nothing proper today, fell asleep early, woke up and the hunger got me.

i wish it was a friday afternoon in the summer and i was outside with a single of chips.

but it isn't.

and im not.

so tomorrow i will arise early, having not slept well.

and go into that feckin place, all off kilter and farting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Golden syrup porridge and a millicano americano coffee. Arise and shine Boardsies!!!!

I was bold today. No breakie, but had brunch. Finished off the chicken wings and onion rings with sweet chilli sauce. Chips too! Its over now!

Oven roasted pork chops, mash and mushy peas for dinner. Twas nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

bun bo hue soup takeaway which was a perfect lunch as it was bloody cold outside. The spicyness also helped with the sore throat and remaining man flu :cool:

Roast baby corn fed chicken with roast spuds and veggie gratin.

Roast baby corn fed chicken with roast spuds and veggie gratin.

Lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

second night screwing it up.

i just backwards-ate.

had nice sweet stuff and now craving proper food.

this eating thing is hard.

Eating twirls to bate the band. Can't get them in Malaysia and it's about the only chocolate I can eat that is guaranteed nut free so am filling my boots....or more precisely, my belly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh plump strawberries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

crispy shredded chicken in sezch.....setch.....seshwa........a spicy sauce and fried rice

bottle of brown ale

stay classy ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

BBDBB wrote: »
    crispy shredded chicken in sezch.....setch.....seshwa........a spicy sauce and fried rice

bottle of brown ale

stay classy ;-)

I'm heading for a Beef in sezch....setch....seshwa......yeah the spicy one! With Chips. Its a personal meal tonight once I get the ladies to bed. Enjoyed a couple of pints with Mrs G. while lil G was in McDonalds with a friend. Its all very bold today. Suppin on a few bottles of Hop 13 in anticipation.

Just some fresh bread rolls, ham, cheese and jalapeno relish.

Frys chocolate cream bar after.

I got roasties in Aldi just to try them out. Ming central and nothing like the real thing.

I got roasties in Aldi just to try them out. Ming central and nothing like the real thing.

They are stink! So much grease/oil off them too!

La.de.da wrote: »
    They are stink! So much grease/oil off them too!

I know! I feel sick after them. Doing my own in future.

I know! I feel sick after them. Doing my own in future.

Can't beat a homemade roast spud. Were the Aldi one's frozen or in a tray ready to go?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Can't beat a homemade roast spud. Were the Aldi one's frozen or in a tray ready to go?

Frozen. Left over from Christmas I reckon. I hate throwing out food though since working in kitchens, it's been instilled into me to make use of everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

warm breadsticks from the pizza place, with dipping sauce. yum

• Advertisement

2 potato waffles with beans and cheese. Drunk food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bowl of porridge and mug of black coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

a sherbert dib-dab

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Tea and a home made cinnamon and mixed berry scone.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

More vegetable stew for a cold day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Bottle of Irn Bru. Seemingly they are planning to reduce the sugar content this year.

Had spuds and cabbage with some leek and wine sauce at lunchtime and now waiting as me daddy makes the best chips in the whole world for tea. Nom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Eating satsuma and drinking Baileys. (Still in Christmas mode before returning to work tomorrow).
    Would not recommend. Horrid combination.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Nothing at the moment just gone into work. But have home made lasagne for break. Will enjoy then:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Spicy burrito.

...times 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

One of my favourites again, black pudding, mash and beans with a great big splodge of Guinness steak sauce. A glass of Merlot with it. Now eating a raspberry ripple ice cream wafer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Tonight’s meal was spaghetti meatballs and garlic bread and munching on a Cadbury’s creme egg and they are alot smaller than last years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bacon and cabbage. We had Hollandaise sauce with it which was surprisingly fckin yum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

Nutella on sliced pan. Great stuff.

mojesius wrote: »
    Nutella on sliced pan. Great stuff.

There was a day when I used to just spoon it out of the jar!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just had some pork pies and sausage rolls, now working my way through this never ending bowl of Quality Streets, Heros, and Celebrations.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Killarney Lager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just had a cheese,tomato and onion toastie..either it's stuck on route to my stomach or I'm having a heart attack..probably just ate it too quickly.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement