Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change my password

Options
  • 05-12-2016 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

I wish to change the password for the wifi on my router, I don't have access to a laptop or pc.Can it be done on here via pm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Triboro wrote: »
    I wish to change the password for the wifi on my router, I don't have access to a laptop or pc.Can it be done on here via pm?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Triboro,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You can change both your admin and Wi-Fi passwords by clicking on the link here and following the instructions. We would advise to use different passwords for each one to maximise your security. Alternatively if you contact our customer care team on 1901 they will be more than happy to assist you with this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Triboro

That link applies to the F2000 model, I have the F1000 one so is it the same procedure for both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Triboro wrote: »
    That link applies to the F2000 model, I have the F1000 one so is it the same procedure for both?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes it’s the same process [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Triboro.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]O[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]n the back of the modem where the power cable comes in there’s a small reset pinhole & you will need a toothpick/pin/needle to reset the modem.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement