Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-ordering a Debit Card online...."unable to process your request"

Options
  • 05-12-2016 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Dear Bank of Ireland,

I tried to re-order a Visa Debit Card online today but my request was rejected after multiple attempts. I kept getting the following message;

"We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

When such technical hiccups occur, how long does "please try again later" actually mean....minutes/hours/days?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Shinto wrote: »
    Dear Bank of Ireland,

I tried to re-order a Visa Debit Card online today but my request was rejected after multiple attempts. I kept getting the following message;

When such technical hiccups occur, how long does "please try again later" actually mean....minutes/hours/days?

Thanks.
    Hi Shinto, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear this. We'll look into this with our Online team now. Can you please also check your Sent Items in your Inbox to check whether this request was sent through? 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Shinto

Shinto wrote: »
    Dear Bank of Ireland,

Thanks.
    Hi Shinto, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear this. We'll look into this with our Online team now. Can you please also check your Sent Items in your Inbox to check whether this request was sent through? 

Thanks,
    Sarah 
    Problem sovled. Tried again today and it worked. Thank you.

Advertisement