Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home Gym equipment

• 05-12-2016 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am looking to buy a good second hand Powertec Leaverage machine, does anyone know where i could buy one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Did you check the internet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

This is home gym equipment?

67.jpg

Have you used one if these machines before?

Would you be open to other suggestions?

How much space do you have?

And have you a rough budget?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 DC Jim

Yes i have used 1 before, in the gym that i go to. It would be ideal as the space i have is limited. A friend of mine got 1 a while back second hand for €300.00 obviously at that price there were no plates included. You can buy a New Bodymax machine very similar for €750.00 but my price wouldn't go that far. Have you any suggestions?

DC Jim wrote: »
    Yes i have used 1 before, in the gym that i go to. It would be ideal as the space i have is limited. A friend of mine got 1 a while back second hand for €300.00 obviously at that price there were no plates included. You can buy a New Bodymax machine very similar for €750.00 but my price wouldn't go that far. Have you any suggestions?

If space is limited then I wouldn't go near a plate loaded machine like that. It's very big and bulky. You can achieve just as much with more space efficient equipment. For less money too.

Mellor wrote: »
    If space is limited then I wouldn't go near a plate loaded machine like that. It's very big and bulky. You can achieve just as much with more space efficient equipment. For less money too.

Can you be a bit more specific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

I'd get some free weights, olympic barbell (with free standing squat stands)and a cable pulley machine, pull up bar. All you need and more....bodymax stuff is well made and near commercial quality

DC Jim wrote: »
    Can you be a bit more specific.
    About which part.

• Advertisement

I think if I can pick up one of these machines at he right price, it would fit in just nicely, thanks for your help.

Advertisement