Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue while requesting a statement

Options
  • 05-12-2016 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi,

I've requested a statement of my Bank account's actual status on saturday morning. Received an e-mail stating that I'll receive it at night, but I'm still waiting for it.

I've tried to request it again and on the website says
    "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

Unfortunately I require to have that account status by tomorrow for an appointment. Will I receive it today or tomorrow morning?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

chonix wrote: »
    Hi,

I've requested a statement of my Bank account's actual status on saturday morning. Received an e-mail stating that I'll receive it at night, but I'm still waiting for it.

I've tried to request it again and on the website says
    "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

Unfortunately I require to have that account status by tomorrow for an appointment. Will I receive it today or tomorrow morning?

Thanks in advance
    Hi chonix, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

An up to date statement request will take one working day. As you requested this on a Saturday this will be processed today and should be available to view on 365 Online from tomorrow. In relation to the error message you're receiving this morning, we will let our Online team know of this. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Currently having the same trouble, I requested a statement on Friday morning?
    I would have expected it to be available by now (1.30pm Monday)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭chonix

Hi chonix, 

An up to date statement request will take one working day. As you requested this on a Saturday this will be processed today and should be available to view on 365 Online from tomorrow. In relation to the error message you're receiving this morning, we will let our Online team know of this. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah, but if i need that statement by tomorrow, can I go to the bank branch to request it immediately? I require that statement for the immigration office appointment.

Thanks for the prompt response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

chonix wrote: »
    Hi chonix, 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah, but if i need that statement by tomorrow, can I go to the bank branch to request it immediately? I require that statement for the immigration office appointment.

Thanks for the prompt response
    Hi chonix, 

It is not possible to have the statement issued to you in branch, you would need to wait for it to be available to view on 365 Online. You can request a mini statement in branch which will display your balance and recent transactions, but will not include your address like your usual account statement would. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement