Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Statements over 12 months

Options
  • 05-12-2016 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I have been trying to access statements to our business account for weeks. After 2 visits to my branch I was fist told to go home and sign up for 365 banking, then I was told I had to return to branch to sign a form. A week later we have been able to access the 365 banking accountant after being passed from 3 different departments on the phone to find we cannot access statements over 12 months old. Is it possible to get older statements from 365 banking? If so how do i go about it?

This really has been a frustrating and time wasting experience. If my branch had simply printed my statements for me the first day I visited it surely would be time better spent and less costly for both myself and the bank. 

Regrads,

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

365 is not available for business accounts. Business accounts use a (really awful) "business online" system, which doesn't let you search back past a few months. When I had this issue the only options was to pay BoI (a fortune) to post out printouts. 

If you think this is complete rubbish then switch banks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

beflanagan wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been trying to access statements to our business account for weeks. After 2 visits to my branch I was fist told to go home and sign up for 365 banking, then I was told I had to return to branch to sign a form. A week later we have been able to access the 365 banking accountant after being passed from 3 different departments on the phone to find we cannot access statements over 12 months old. Is it possible to get older statements from 365 banking? If so how do i go about it?

This really has been a frustrating and time wasting experience. If my branch had simply printed my statements for me the first day I visited it surely would be time better spent and less costly for both myself and the bank. 

Regrads,

Barry
    Hi Barry, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're very sorry to hear that you've had this difficulty with viewing your estatements on 365 Online. Can you please let us know is it a Current account, Credit Card. Loan or other type of account that you are trying to view the estatements for? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement