Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New current account - how long?

Options
  • 05-12-2016 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi, 

I applied for a new current account online last Wednesday, I uploaded the documents Wednesday too. I have heard nothing since. How long do new applications take?

Thanks, 
    Adrian. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭AdrianC

Also, what number should I call to track account opening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

AdrianC wrote: »
    Hi, 

I applied for a new current account online last Wednesday, I uploaded the documents Wednesday too. I have heard nothing since. How long do new applications take?

Thanks, 
    Adrian. 
    AdrianC wrote: »
    Also, what number should I call to track account opening?
    Hi AdrianC, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received an update on your new account. Usually this can take up to two working days however it may take longer if we require further documentation from you. If you would like to check the status of your new account, please call our New Account team on 1890 354 454 a representative will look into this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement