Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Availability Question

Options
  • 05-12-2016 3:10pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, i'm moving to a new house soon, and need to see if i can get Eir broadband. The problem is the house doesn't have a number on it, and is just the area name. There is an Eircom box on the wall in the living room, but it has no identifying marks or numbers on it.

I did manage to find my Eircode on their site, so that might help narrow it down.

When ordering a package, will you need to know anything else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Kiith wrote: »
    Hi, i'm moving to a new house soon, and need to see if i can get Eir broadband. The problem is the house doesn't have a number on it, and is just the area name. There is an Eircom box on the wall in the living room, but it has no identifying marks or numbers on it.

I did manage to find my Eircode on their site, so that might help narrow it down.

When ordering a package, will you need to know anything else?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Kiith,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch & your interest in joining eir. :D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes this should be enough information to place an order, if you need any further assistance please do let me know.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement