Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 05-12-2016 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just wondering if there is any way to check on 365online if there's an overdraft in place on my current account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ballypoo wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is any way to check on 365online if there's an overdraft in place on my current account?
    Hi there, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

When you are signed into 365 Online on a browser you can view your "Available Funds". This will include the Overdraft amount that you have agreed to on your account. 

If you would like to query whether you have agreed to an overdraft you can query this by calling BOI Direct on 0818 365365 or by sending your query through Ask a Question on 365 Online through the Service Desk option. A representative with account access will check this and confirm the amount of your overdraft if any is applied. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ballypoo

ballypoo wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

When you are signed into 365 Online on a browser you can view your "Available Funds". This will include the Overdraft amount that you have agreed to on your account. 

If you would like to query whether you have agreed to an overdraft you can query this by calling BOI Direct on 0818 365365 or by sending your query through Ask a Question on 365 Online through the Service Desk option. A representative with account access will check this and confirm the amount of your overdraft if any is applied. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks, Sarah.

Advertisement