Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

dowling06 wrote: »
    Got my Argentina tickets around a week and a half ago but the NZ tickets are yet to show up. Should I get onto Ticketmaster? Seems kinda strange that they didn't come around the same time.

Its says for my status for these tickets on Ticketmaster that they are in the process of dispatching them and not to contact them unless you haven't received your tickets until 1 week before the event!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Haven't received any of mine yet but not worried at all.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,863 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Serious prices for Ireland V England in 6 nations (assume similar prices for France game)

Premium Ticket - 152.00
    Category 1 Ticket - 117.00
    Category 2 Ticket - 107.00
    Category 3 Ticket - 87.00
    Category 4 Ticket - 67.00
    School Ticket - 25.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭troyzer

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Serious prices for Ireland V England in 6 nations (assume similar prices for France game)

Premium Ticket - 152.00
    School Ticket - 25.00

Where did you get these from?

troyzer wrote: »
    Where did you get these from?

the IRFU

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Jeez 67 for cat 4 is high when you'll likely have a pole or something in the way. wow! don't remember them being that expensive last time. Think I got my french ones for 80 and they were good seats iirc.

the IRFU

I'll have to wait for it to go online so.

Any idea when they'll be released to the clubs/supporter's club?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Premium Ticket - 152.00
    School Ticket - 25.00

I paid €150 (face value) for category 3 in Twickenham last year so not that bad.

I'll have to wait for it to go online so.

Any idea when they'll be released to the clubs/supporter's club?

these prices are from the clubs invoices.... so youd want to be getting your speak in pretty quick

id be highly surprised if any go online (possibly some premium packages?)

the actual tickets wont be released until about 4 weeks prior, but the are usually all spoken for by then.

no idea re supporters club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

They’re similar prices to what they charged for the England game in 2017. Tickets for the France game were a bit less expensive IIRC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

dowling06 wrote: »
    Got my Argentina tickets around a week and a half ago but the NZ tickets are yet to show up. Should I get onto Ticketmaster? Seems kinda strange that they didn't come around the same time.

My tickets only arrived this morning. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

pc7 wrote: »
    Jeez 67 for cat 4 is high when you'll likely have a pole or something in the way..

Bar literally a few seats in the Gods of the Aviva, were is there a pole or something in the way? :confused:

Haven't received any of mine yet but not worried at all.

Scratch that, all three arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭kuang1

pc7 wrote: »
    Jeez 67 for cat 4 is high when you'll likely have a pole or something in the way.

I think they prefer to be called Polish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 irishgem222

Hi guys just wondering what are the chances of this years six nation tickets going on general sale to the public as im only an associate member of my club .
    I was looking at maybe the france game , also has anyone bought tickets from the french federation for a irish home game

Hi guys just wondering what are the chances of this years six nation tickets going on general sale to the public as im only an associate member of my club .
    I was looking at maybe the france game , also has anyone bought tickets from the french federation for a irish home game

Highly unlikely unfortunately. The England and France games generally don't make public sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭bren2002

USA tickets arrived in D18 today.

bren2002 wrote: »
    USA tickets arrived in D18 today.

Grand, hopefully I'll have mine.

I'm still waiting for Ticketmaster to get back to me on the damaged barcodes on my tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

Highly unlikely unfortunately. The England and France games generally don't make public sale.

Yeah clubs and supporters club will gobble those tickets up in a flash

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

The amount of tickets the away teams get is usually pretty paltry. Getting tickets officially from another union is incredibly difficult.

Supporters club might be your best bet.

It's 50 quid or so and gives you the *chance* to get tickets. You need a bit of luck but I've found you need a lot less luck with the supporters club than with any other options available.

I've been pretty successful with supporters club in the past

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 shaundolier

Anyone still waiting on NZ tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭kuang1

I am. No panic though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,828 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Yeah, cause I didn't manage to buy any.. :(

Eod100 wrote: »

Yeah, cause I didn't manage to buy any.. :(

I would prostitute myself at this stage to get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

I would prostitute myself at this stage to get one.

ASL? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Still no sign of my All Blacks tickets here in Waterford

I'll contact them if I dont have them by next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Still no sign of my All Blacks tickets here in Waterford

I'll contact them if I dont have them by next week

Haven't got any of mine from Ticketmaster yet either

Likewise. No USA tickets yet either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Likewise. No USA tickets yet either.

USA tickets arrived last week, Some NZ tickets arrived this week.

• Advertisement

They won't really entertain calls unless it's less than a week out so I wouldn't bother.

Only letting you know as I had to call recently about a U2 order and it took me 58 calls to get through to an operator over the course of an hour.

It's brutal trying to get someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Manofthewest

Got a three match pack here. They only arrived today. That’s probably the latest I’ve ever got AI tickets.

Got a three match pack here. They only arrived today. That’s probably the latest I’ve ever got AI tickets.

I got the double header for 135. How much was the 3 games on package?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Commanchie wrote: »
    I got the double header for 135. How much was the 3 games on package?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Redo91

If I join the supporters club now would I be eligible for the pre-sale for both the 6N and WC warm up games? I’ve exams the week after the England game so the only 6N game I’ll be able go to even if I get a ticket would be the French game. I think I’ll join the supporters club though if I’ll have access to the pre-sale for the warm up matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭CFC007

Been trying a week now to contact them, it’s so annoying.
    They won't really entertain calls unless it's less than a week out so I wouldn't bother.

Only letting you know as I had to call recently about a U2 order and it took me 58 calls to get through to an operator over the course of an hour.

It's brutal trying to get someone.

• Advertisement

CFC007 wrote: »
    Been trying a week now to contact them, it’s so annoying.

You might be better off contacting the sports office for the season tickets and getting them to transfer you.

I've done that before. At least they can put you on hold, the main line doesn't.

Was looking last night, there's some tickets for Ireland v NZ on secondary sites for ridiculous prices. Not sure those sellers have the tickets in the first place, but do you reckon they'd come down to a reasonable price as the match comes closer?

Eod100 wrote: »
    Was looking last night, there's some tickets for Ireland v NZ on secondary sites for ridiculous prices. Not sure those sellers have the tickets in the first place, but do you reckon they'd come down to a reasonable price as the match comes closer?

You'd probably be better off wandering around Ballsbridge before the match chancing your arm. I'm thinking of doing it myself.

You'd probably be better off wandering around Ballsbridge before the match chancing your arm. I'm thinking of doing it myself.

This is definitely the best approach. A friend picked up a ticket for Ireland v Wales earlier this year on Baggot Street the day of the game for 100 (probably 35 markup) so he could come with us whereas they were going for about 500+ on Viagogo etc.

This is definitely the best approach. A friend picked up a ticket for Ireland v Wales earlier this year on Baggot Street the day of the game for 100 (probably 35 markup) so he could come with us whereas they were going for about 500+ on Viagogo etc.

Yeah, that's my plan anyway. See what the going rate is, I'd go €150 at a push if they were decent tickets.

• Advertisement

Ah nice one! Yeah could be worth a try. I'm sure there'll be some fans with tickets for a buddy who can't make it on the day. I'd be wary of touts tbh but beggars can't be choosers I guess

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Try the local bars on the walk up, anytime we've spares if someone drops out we always go to the barman and see if he knows if anyone is looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭tobdom

Just wondering about tickets for the USA match, I had heard it might be a bit of a "couldn't give them away" scenario...... but there don't appear to be any on sale anymore....

Anyone know how I might go about getting 2 (or more)? Just so happen to be in Dublin that weekend so it'd be nice to go

tobdom wrote: »
    Just wondering about tickets for the USA match, I had heard it might be a bit of a "couldn't give them away" scenario...... but there don't appear to be any on sale anymore....

Anyone know how I might go about getting 2 (or more)? Just so happen to be in Dublin that weekend so it'd be nice to go

I think they sold out in the last few days. It's a bit unfortunate for you but to be honest, selling out in November is an incredible result for Irish rugby.

Ordinarily the damp squib game would have plenty of tickets even up until match day, so it's quite a pleasant surprise it sold out this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

All games are sold out. Outside chance they might release a few more but ypu have to be lucky and watch ticket master like a hawk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭tobdom

I think they sold out in the last few days. It's a bit unfortunate for you but to be honest, selling out in November is an incredible result for Irish rugby.

Ordinarily the damp squib game would have plenty of tickets even up until match day, so it's quite a pleasant surprise it sold out this time.

Fully agree, very impressive really and can only be a good thing for Irish rugby - I won't be complaining about missing out coming this late looking for tickets - just the way it fell that I'll be in the city visiting family.

I might get lucky yet!

ETA - just realised I have an email from Connacht Rugby from a couple of hours ago..... fingers crossed!
    A very small amount of tickets for the Autumn Internationals against Argentina and USA have become available. As a valued Season Ticket member we would like to offer you exclusive priority to these tickets. If you are interested in purchasing please complete the form below by 1.00pm tomorrow afternoon.

Ticketmaster wont issue more tickets. What was sold was what was given IRFU cut back to take from scalpers.

Some Argentina tickets on ticketmaster now.

Some Argentina tickets on ticketmaster at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

All Blacks tickets arrived this morning

I would never pay over the odds for a ticket and would rather watch in a pub than do so. I knw people want to be at the game at all costs but nah face value or nothing

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement