Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,828 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Some Argentina tickets on ticketmaster now.

Thanks for the head up. I'd be curious how there's any left. Don't think there's any returns or anything like that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Eod100 wrote: »
    Thanks for the head up. I'd be curious how there's any left. Don't think there's any returns or anything like that..

All lotteries have been done too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Redo91

Ya I also got an email from Connacht offering individual tickets to Argentina and USA. Said they had a limited number of 3 match packages left too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭troyzer

Redo91 wrote: »
    Ya I also got an email from Connacht offering individual tickets to Argentina and USA. Said they had a limited number of 3 match packages left too.

Munster got it as well a few weeks ago, not a peep out of Leinster.

troyzer wrote: »

Was leinsters not offered a few weeks back also.

Commanchie wrote: »

Was leinsters not offered a few weeks back also.

I didn't hear anything?

I didn't hear anything?

I definitely heard something didnt pay much heed as i had tickets. But after the lotteries there was some tickets issued again.

I didn't hear anything?

I definitely heard something didnt pay much heed as i had tickets. But after the lotteries there was some tickets issued again.

If there was an email going around to season ticket holders, I never got it. Nor did any of my mates, we were looking out for it as well.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

If there was an email going around to season ticket holders, I never got it. Nor did any of my mates, we were looking out for it as well.

There was no lottery for Leinster season ticket holders

• Advertisement

Yes there was 8th of july after the 27th june ticket sales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

pc7 wrote: »
    Try the local bars on the walk up, anytime we've spares if someone drops out we always go to the barman and see if he knows if anyone is looking.

If you are going to do that check the dates!

I could sell you a all blacks ticket. But it is from a few years ago!

People dont look at things anymore!

Yes there was 8th of july after the 27th june ticket sales

If there was, nobody I know got the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭kuang1

Some activity on ticketmaster this morning... Anyone get lucky? I didn't. (I have 1 ticket already luckily but wanted one for my brother.)

kuang1 wrote: »
    Some activity on ticketmaster this morning... Anyone get lucky? I didn't. (I have 1 ticket already luckily but wanted one for my brother.)

What was available?

Didn't see any available but it was "behaving" as if there were.

• Advertisement

I have no idea what that means.

I have no idea what that means.

It means the games showed on upcoming events as it does when tickets are available and allowing you to search

Ever try to buy tickets on ticketmaster at the time of release?
    Has happened to me with the supporters club sales a few times. Online at the right time, trying to click and getting messages saying something like "try again, other fans might have them in their baskets and let them go" or some such.

Usually means tickets are currently in the act of being sold but all purchases not completed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭tobdom

Yea I see what you mean, it's definitely different to how it was yesterday - now it lets you go a it further in searching for tickets for the matches, but still comes up and says that there are no tickets (that match your search - regardless of # of tickets entered).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

It seems the whole site has reverted to their older version. It's even advertising past events such as this years Pro 14 final in the Aviva

• Advertisement

Yes. Now you can opt to search for 1 ticket only whereas up until yesterday it was fixed at 2.

Fwiw, last time this happened, (and it was also a Friday) there were tickets available (no idea how many) the following Monday at around 10.00 am.
    I missed out on that lot.

But maybe this is a repeat pattern? Maybe not.
    Anyway. I'll be at the ready on Monday morning but not getting my hopes up too much.

mossy464 wrote: »
    It seems the whole site has reverted to their older version. It's even advertising past events such as this years Pro 14 final in the Aviva

I'm on my phone so haven't had a proper look at the broader site. But that thought did also cross my mind.... That maybe it's just an overall maintenance/upgrade of some sort by the site.

Limited my eye. Made contact with the IRFU and figure quoted was €1250 for 3 match package. The operator didn't even burst into laughter. Can't imagine many of these shifting, then again a fool and his money...

Limited my eye. Made contact with the IRFU and figure quoted was €1250 for 3 match package. The operator didn't even burst into laughter. Can't imagine many of these shifting, then again a fool and his money...

That can't be right figure surely? Even Premium 3 match ticket wouldn't be anywhere near that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

This is a drop in the ocean for commercial managers trying to sweeten up clients or prospects. They'll sell no bother.

That can't be right figure surely? Even Premium 3 match ticket wouldn't be anywhere near that

I kid you not, meals included to soften the blow. New Zealand are taking a large slice of the pie...

I kid you not, meals included to soften the blow. New Zealand are taking a large slice of the pie...

So hospitality package? It would want to be some meal for that price..

So hospitality package? It would want to be some meal for that price..

All or nothing, which necessitates a hop down to the local.

Now that you say it the email made reference to some meal and I wasn’t sure if that was with the tickets or not. Clearly it was. Didn’t bother ringing the number as I can’t go anyhow but sounds like a waste of time. Applied for four tickets for Argentina so hopefully get sorted with that.

This is a drop in the ocean for commercial managers trying to sweeten up clients or prospects. They'll sell no bother.

Presumably because the average punter can't write off the tax on it..

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,863 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

some USA tickets available now

sydthebeat wrote: »
    some USA tickets available now

Thanks for that. Missed out on tickets to ABS. Thought 75e tickets were a bit pricey for Argentina so grabbed tickets for 40e there for USA. At least I'll get to 1 game sure!

Thanks for that. Missed out on tickets to ABS. Thought 75e tickets were a bit pricey for Argentina so grabbed tickets for 40e there for USA. At least I'll get to 1 game sure!

Was 40 in the nose bleeds

Blocks 506 + 507

Not too far up though

Yeah but got row f so not too bad. I'll bring the binoculars..

Yeah but got row f so not too bad. I'll bring the binoculars..

When i get high sections I jusf watch screen hahah Savour the atmosphere.

Cat 1 tickets for USA supposed to be €40.... is Block 505 in the Aviva considered Cat 1?

tobdom wrote: »
    Cat 1 tickets for USA supposed to be €40.... is Block 505 in the Aviva considered Cat 1?

I guess so? Guess I was thinking of prices for NZ and Argentina when I assumed they were the cheapest seats..

Would be yeah. Fairly central.

• Advertisement

Would be yeah. Fairly central.

Cheers, yea I see that - suppose it was just the 'altitude' that was throwing me! :-)

Cheers, yea I see that - suppose it was just the 'altitude' that was throwing me! :-)

Central but still high.

personally i prefer being higher up than lower down..

anything in the 500s where the rows are single letters are ok with me.... its when you start getting to the GG, HH etc rows that height begins to be a bit of a pain

sydthebeat wrote: »
    personally i prefer being higher up than lower down..

anything in the 500s where the rows are single letters are ok with me.... its when you start getting to the GG, HH etc rows that height begins to be a bit of a pain

I don't mind the view, but the stairs to get up can be a pain.. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Avivastadiummap2014650.jpg

There's some Argentina tickets back up, 75 or 95 a pop though. Not sure what they're playing at with tickets. When I looked earlier they were showing up as gone..

• Advertisement

Just wondering does the supporters club membership entitle you to more than one ticket per membership in the pre-sale? Noticed it’s a 12 month membership so tempted to get it if I can buy more than one ticket.

Also when do 6N tickets go on pre-sale to supporters club members?

Usually second week in January

Usually second week in January
    Cheers! Good to know I have until then to decide on the subscription.

Cheers! Good to know I have until then to decide on the subscription.

Id recommend getting on the ball earlier there is always and influx of new members approaching it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement