Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭trevezel

well, i think there's alot of english people among those who were able to buy tickets
    what about keeping membership for native irish ?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

mossy464 wrote: »
    So is the supporters club presale allocation actually sold out at this stage or are tickets still showing up?
    It's not giving me any option to buy now when I access the link they sent out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,828 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Goldigga wrote: »
    It's not giving me any option to buy now when I access the link they sent out

I think it was open from 10am yesterday to 10am today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

mossy464 wrote: »
    So is the supporters club presale allocation actually sold out at this stage or are tickets still showing up?

The French match didnt sell out when I checked it early this morning,still a good few tickets left.

The French match didnt sell out when I checked it early this morning,still a good few tickets left.

Could be another ballot so?

Eod100 wrote: »
    Could be another ballot so?

Maybe ,it was most threes left ,lots of singles and a good few pairs.

Maybe ,it was most threes left ,lots of singles and a good few pairs.

Yeah my impression from the email on it was that a fair few tickets would be singles tbh. Suppose if ticket categories are around the ground, might limit being able to offer too many pairs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Any idea when they go on general sale? Considering there seems to be some left over

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ozzyo

I would take 3 in a row or singles if they came up again,It sounds like they have made a total mess of this now changing to the ballot system

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

They should have just left it as it was, announced the new plan for next year and taken it from there.

• Advertisement

Any idea when they go on general sale? Considering there seems to be some left over

I'd be surprised if any/many did. If there's some left over from this ballot, presume more members will be given a chance to buy tickets. Other tickets distributed through provinces season ticket holders, clubs, corporate, sponsors etc.

Not saying it won't happen but think chances are slim. If they do go on general sale, would imagine it would be January sometime.

one thing is sure, there will be no public sale , maybe a few seats released the week before the game

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

trevezel wrote: »
    well, i think there's alot of english people among those who were able to buy tickets
    what about keeping membership for native irish ?

Assume you are joking - that's against the law and could never be enforced.

another round of emails sent out saying there will be a sale today 3pm for the remaining France tickets. randomly selected. I didnt get one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

ozzyo wrote: »
    another round of emails sent out saying there will be a sale today 3pm for the remaining France tickets. randomly selected. I didnt get one!

Also for England

no email received !

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

What time was it sent?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Be well and win

824 tickets for the 2 matches on Viagogo and Stubhub right now, allowing for those that have already been sold on those sites its a safe bet that at least one in 20 tickets are being resold for obscene sums

Ticketmaster page is counting down to a 2pm presale .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭troyzer

Alright, what the **** is going on?

Do I have a chance at getting tickets or not? I'm a supporters club member and haven't got a single email about this.

yeah, even better with a code....

no mail, no code, no ticket...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Redo91

No email here. :(

hermano wrote: »
    What time was it sent?

not sure, the wife phoned me to say a girl at her work got an email but i got nothing!

Absolute shambles.

• Advertisement

Did they only send these out today? No idea why whole thing is so rushed. Is it first come first served? Or people randomly picked and get a code?

its a complete joke, they need flooded with complaints.

hermano wrote: »
    What time was it sent?

Just before lunch

Caranica wrote: »
    Just before lunch

Can you copy and paste what it said?

yeah, link + email + code please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

3 mns...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Here's hoping it's an open link with no unique code!

yes, you can dream !

Have a sneaking suspicion our legs are being collectively pulled.

they are going to lose some amount of 50 quids next year! total joke.

can't even log in ....

Ticketmaster is blocked in work so I had to use my phone. It kept telling me to hold tight for about three minutes before getting to a ticket selection screen.

Then it booted me out. Now it's just giving me a link to other events in the Aviva. I presume that's it then?

The supporters club is a ****ing joke. I'm not renewing.

all tickets sold...thank you IRFU

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

I can see the sale is on but the page just sits there loading. Wonder if you can only access with a link from a mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

No email this time either

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

a complete disaster, last year, i was able to log in quite easily and this year, with a limited number of buyers, i can't
    can anyone explain the process ?
    just gutted...

trevezel wrote: »
    a complete disaster, last year, i was able to log in quite easily and this year, with a limited number of buyers, i can't
    can anyone explain the process ?
    just gutted...

At this point I'm starting to wonder if it's because my second name starts with a T.

Did they do this alphabetically maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭daddy pig

Just back from lunch.
    I haven't got any email from supporters club so what they just randonly released a load of tickets?

daddy pig wrote: »
    Just back from lunch.
    I haven't got any email from supporters club so what they just randonly released a load of tickets?

It sounds like same as first ballot, people emailed with a link and a code. Maybe someone who got the email today could clarify

st1903 wrote: »
    I can see the sale is on but the page just sits there loading. Wonder if you can only access with a link from a mail.

Yes ,its a specific link and you need a code otherwise you cannot buy a ticket.
    The link on the main Ticketmaster website wont work.

I didnt receive any email about another presale today,maybe they only emailed the people who got a new code.

So did anyone get tickets just there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

troyzer wrote: »
    At this point I'm starting to wonder if it's because my second name starts with a T.

Did they do this alphabetically maybe?

Surname starts with a B here. No emails at all.

F*cking joke.

Tickets sorted for England game!

• Advertisement

where is the link ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement