Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

dregin wrote: »
    Anyone else been refreshing TM all morning?

Like nobodies business!

Edit: and I should add, have yielded nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Wales tickets are back on sale lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭troyzer

Just got some there.

Some price.....

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭trevezel

Tickets for the Wales game currently on general sale on the Wales RFU website. Not many left so be fast.

Sort of regretting that impulsive decision.....

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

troyzer wrote: »

If were going for a grand slam those tickets will be priceless..the chance you take!

If were going for a grand slam those tickets will be priceless..the chance you take!

True. But between my England, France, Heineken Cup final and world cup tickets I think it's safe to say rugby is bankrupting me this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,828 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

True. But between my England, France, Heineken Cup final and world cup tickets I think it's safe to say rugby is bankrupting me this year.

It's a pricey year alright! I'm justifying the 6N by saying these games are only every 2 years and RWC only every 4. That and avoiding looking at my bank account too often.. At least next RWC will be in France so easier to do weekend trips. Might not be as easy to do cheap flights to London and Eurostar to Paris after Brexit though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭KBurke85

trevezel wrote: »
    Tickets for the Wales game currently on general sale on the Wales RFU website. Not many left so be fast.

Thanks for that just got three seated together

• Advertisement

trevezel wrote: »

Well I impulsively bought a pair and booked accommodation...

My girlfriends a bit shocked that I have decided on this trip so suddenly but how and ever.

Well I impulsively bought a pair and booked accommodation...

My girlfriends a bit shocked that I have decided on this trip so suddenly but how and ever.

My girlfriend was so shocked she told me to go and **** myself.

I'm now the proud owner of one spare ticket. I'll ask some mates in the office first if they fancy it but I might offer it here at face value if nobody bites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Seems to be a decent amount of tickets left. We got them via the gold members club thing but there's singles in the lower on the 22 left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

Any travel options to Cardiff that won't break the bank at this point?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭stayback

mossy464 wrote: »

The ferry from Rosslare and stay in Bridgend or Pontypridd.. short Train spin into cardiff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Look quickly as some of the ferries from Rosslare to Fishguard will already be sold out for that weekend with people going to game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Eurolines - grim but cheap! Got me to see a grand slam!

Right, every single one of my options can't go.

So I officially have a spare ticket to the Wales game going.

I'm considering getting another single in the hopes that selling the pair would be easier but I'd rather avoid that.

Right, every single one of my options can't go.

So I officially have a spare ticket to the Wales game going.

I'm considering getting another single in the hopes that selling the pair would be easier but I'd rather avoid that.

If the tournament goes well, you'll have no problem selling a single to an Irish person anyway. As soon as the tournament is underway you'll offload it very easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

1 scotland ticket appeared this morning. I couldn't click on the seat as it said "No price available". I wonder was it a test before another sale.

Still looking for a Scottish ticket if there is one going .....

• Advertisement

If the tournament goes well, you'll have no problem selling a single to an Irish person anyway. As soon as the tournament is underway you'll offload it very easily.

You're probably right.

But the fact that it's a single and travel/accommodation are expensive worries me.

You're probably right.

But the fact that it's a single and travel/accommodation are expensive worries me.

There'll be people in Cardiff on the day more than happy to take it off you so don't panic and dump it at a loss, you'll sell it that weekend at worst.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

There'll be people in Cardiff on the day more than happy to take it off you so don't panic and dump it at a loss, you'll sell it that weekend at worst.

Final weekend, you will have no problem selling it. I'd say you'll see people with signs out on the street in Cardiff on the day. (please don't sell to a tout!)

Has anybody got their Wales ticket yet? I'm just curious to know if they're going out early or if it'll be a same week job.

Very different prospects for shifting them if it's the latter....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Has anybody got their Wales ticket yet? I'm just curious to know if they're going out early or if it'll be a same week job.

Very different prospects for shifting them if it's the latter....

I think it said on the site they should be received within two weeks of the match.

KBurke85 wrote: »
    I think it said on the site they should be received within two weeks of the match.

It did but it also said club members would be getting it by the end of January.

Scotland tickets online, I can't seem to buy any of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up a ticket for Wales game there..

If anyone can get 2 of them, I'll take them :D It keeps saying "no price available"... and I can't add any to my basket.

Very annoying :( I can see at least 6 seats for the Scotland game...and can't add any of them to my basket!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

Managed to grab two Scotland tickets next to each other!! :D:D Thread delivers again. FYI I logged in to my account and the prices then showed.

bigslick wrote: »
    Managed to grab two Scotland tickets next to each other!! :D:D Thread delivers again. FYI I logged in to my account and the prices then showed.

I have an account, but not a supporters club member. Are you a paid up Scottish supporter club member?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

sternn wrote: »
    I have an account, but not a supporters club member. Are you a paid up Scottish supporter club member?

No, just a regular account. I had same difficulty with pricing not available, but then logged in to my regular account and the pricing showed.

bigslick wrote: »
    No, just a regular account. I had same difficulty with pricing not available, but then logged in to my regular account and the pricing showed.

Just tried incognito mode in Chrome and logged in...can now add the tickets! However.. only 1 remaining :( I saw about 12 tickets.

I got 2 tickets so I’m sorted now thank god....

I'm raging! I managed to get 1 ticket, but the wife won't be happy if I just go. Here's hoping there's another release soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Balls, missed it I think. There is an option to select tickets but none come up :(

Tickets can be held in baskets for almost 20 minutes before purchases. So definitely check up to 20 minutes after seeing a ticket.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Lads, only gold tickets are showing but when you go to choose it says nothing there.

What price points are coming up for people?

• Advertisement

Only gold visible now, but obviously no seats available currently. There were around 12 silver tickets (6 side by side, and another 6 directly behind), and 5 platinum tickets (half way line).

Not sure I want to pay over 100 pounds for a ticket, if that's what it comes too well look at offloading the same day flight or cutting my losses.

Was lucky enough to see all 5 games of the last slam and things have moved on with kids etc since so burning money on rugby isn't as easy as it once was!

Not sure I want to pay over 100 pounds for a ticket, if that's what it comes too well look at offloading the same day flight or cutting my losses.

Was lucky enough to see all 5 games of the last slam and things have moved on with kids etc since so burning money on rugby isn't as easy as it once was!

Since last year?

I saw 4 of last year’s games (England being the missing one)

The previous slam I saw 4 also - Italy then I missed so saw our great GS victory in Cardiff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I also got to all 5 last year. Only England and Scotland this year though

So far only Scotland and Wales

• Advertisement

England, France and Wales.

Most I've ever been to.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Has anyone noticed any French returns popping up? I keep checking but haven’t seen any yet.

pc7 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed any French returns popping up? I keep checking but haven’t seen any yet.

There were some last Thursday which is when I got mine.

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Since last year?

Sorry typo - was in Twickenham last year but wasn't at all the games that made that slam.

Made the 5 games that ended in a slam in Cardiff - back in the day when money was plentiful (before kids!!)

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Since last year?

Sorry typo - was in Twickenham last year but wasn't at all the games that made that slam.

Made the 5 games that ended in a slam in Cardiff - back in the day when money was plentiful (before kids!!)

That's me right now.

I'm savouring every moment

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement