Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ups Tamworth GB to dublin?

• 05-12-2016 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Tamworth, GB
    03/12/2016 05:46
    Departure Scan
    Tamworth, GB
    02/12/2016 17:13
    Arrival Scan
    Herne-Boernig, DE
    02/12/2016 04:50
    Departure Scan
    Herne-Boernig, DE
    01/12/2016 23:34
    Arrival Scan
    Westerstede, DE
    01/12/2016 20:23
    Departure Scan
    01/12/2016 17:56
    Origin Scan
    01/12/2016 14:56
    Collection Scan
    DE
    01/12/2016 11:06
    Order Processed: Ready for UPS

This is the tracking information and it hasn't been updated since leaving the UK. I'm no expert but I'd say it doesn't take 4 days nearly to get to ireland, any one have estimates when my package will arrive? There is currently no date on the ups site

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I have the exact same scan and time. Idbsay they just scanned the whole truck out of Tamworth. From working in the sort facility a few years ago probably two days standard but this time of year maybe more. I'd say it will get an arrival scan tonight sometime into Dublin and maybe out for delivery. My eta is end of business tomorrow so still on time. Check for an update after 8 or 9pm when inbounds are scanned then another update after 4am when its sorted further for delivery routes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 L3monKiwi

Slunk wrote: »
    I have the exact same scan and time. Idbsay they just scanned the whole truck out of Tamworth. From working in the sort facility a few years ago probably two days standard but this time of year maybe more. I'd say it will get an arrival scan tonight sometime into Dublin and maybe out for delivery. My eta is end of business tomorrow so still on time. Check for an update after 8 or 9pm when inbounds are scanned then another update after 4am when its sorted further for delivery routes.

Oh right I'm just a bit worried concidering I read a lot of reviews saying if I'm not here to collect the package since its expensive it will be sent back to the retailer and not kept in the depot. Is this true or?

If I remember correctly they attempt delivery three times. You can call to provide an alternative address ornif possible request a delivery time but this can't be guaranteed. After three failed attempts it will be RTS bit they should make contact before that

If I remember correctly they attempt delivery three times. You can call to provide an alternative address ornif possible request a delivery time but this can't be guaranteed. After three failed attempts it will be RTS bit they should make contact before that

Hopefully I can get it the first time since I ordered close to two weeks ago but some stuff wasn't in stock lul

I just got an arrival scan at 1815 in Dublin. Should be out tomorrow I'd say. Mine is standard delivery, I expect yours is too coming from Tamworth.

• Advertisement

I just got an arrival scan at 1815 in Dublin. Should be out tomorrow I'd say. Mine is standard delivery, I expect yours is too coming from Tamworth.

Yeah I got it too my hearts goin fast so excited now hahaha btw just so I'm not a total weirdo it's new pc parts so :D

Youd have looked less of a wierdo if you didn't mention computer parts :p different strokes an all that. Hopefully our packages arrive tomorrow. Usually get another scan throughout the night when its sorted by route \ out for delivery. Good luck :D

Youd have looked less of a wierdo if you didn't mention computer parts :p different strokes an all that. Hopefully our packages arrive tomorrow. Usually get another scan throughout the night when its sorted by route \ out for delivery. Good luck :D

Doesn't look like today's my lucky day unfortunately :( oh well there's always tomorrow :)

I missed my delivery today at noon :( I'm in Dublin 11 so very close to depot. I'll just pick it up tonorrow

I missed my delivery today at noon :( I'm in Dublin 11 so very close to depot. I'll just pick it up tonorrow

I never got any message or anything like that

• Advertisement

I'm in d11 myself so would my packages arive early? Concidering I'm close

Advertisement