Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerbanks in Ireland?

Options
  • 05-12-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a good powerbank, there's loads of great looking ones on Amazon that have 20,000+ mAh, and are selling for around £20. Unfortunately, every single one I tried doesn't ship to Ireland, so I'm assuming it's something to do with lithium batteries or something else that doesn't allow it to be transported by flight maybe. (Even though I bought a Powerbank for my mum on Amazon about 3 or 4 years ago)

Anyway, so I started looking through Irish retailers, but they're all half the quality for triple the price in places like HarveyNorman, or Malpin.

Anyone know where I can get a good one for a good price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

xK Marcus wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy a good powerbank, there's loads of great looking ones on Amazon that have 20,000+ mAh, and are selling for around £20. Unfortunately, every single one I tried doesn't ship to Ireland, so I'm assuming it's something to do with lithium batteries or something else that doesn't allow it to be transported by flight maybe. (Even though I bought a Powerbank for my mum on Amazon about 3 or 4 years ago)

Anyway, so I started looking through Irish retailers, but they're all half the quality for triple the price in places like HarveyNorman, or Malpin.

Anyone know where I can get a good one for a good price?

Aldi/Lidl regularly sell them for a decent price.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I saw some of the higher mAh ones in TK Maxx the other day.

Advertisement