Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today FM Megathread Mod warning post #1 / #1401

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Smith is terrible! You're showing your age guys..

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Ian OB

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Smith is terrible! You're showing your age guys..

If we're showing our age then you're probably too young for radio ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Block rockin beats is fantastic tonight, Prodigy special!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Louise Duffy in for Ian Dempsey from Wednesday to Friday this week I think I heard her say on Friday night .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Louise Duffy in for Ian Dempsey from Wednesday to Friday this week I think I heard her say on Friday night .

Any word on who'll fill in for her on the evenings? Ed Smith, perhaps? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Juniper Petite Sordidness

Kelly ANne Byrne (think that's her name) is covering Mcloone this week as well...a good substitute (both are very good imho)

Louise in for Dempsey.....uhmm ahh umm...yeah suppose its marginally better than Alison Curtis

Ed **** pushing his lefty nonsense on us tonight, only playing songs sung by women because of international womens day. You'd never be allowed only play songs by men or even gays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,950 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ed **** pushing his lefty nonsense on us tonight, only playing songs sung by women because of international womens day. You'd never be allowed only play songs by men or even gays.

Surely you should be tucked up in bed?

pjohnson wrote: »
    Surely you should be tucked up in bed?

My point was proven tonight, he was giving away tickets to forever young festival. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Imagine getting upset over something like this. Imagine being that fragile.

You seem like the type that also gets triggered by Gilette adverts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Juniper Petite Sordidness

era theme shows to break up the monotony...just saw the playlist, was a decent selection tbf

Lol anyone see Ed’s insta today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Haha insta-famous

Imagine getting upset over something like this. Imagine being that fragile.

You seem like the type that also gets triggered by Gilette adverts.

Says the ones who spend their whole time repeating the same complaints over and over again in this thread :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭robo

Lol anyone see Ed’s insta today

Yep ...Ed is not afraid of criticism! the guy has gone up in my estimations :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Obviously you're not a regular listener, then, cos Ed does do just that, depending on whatever theme he's running with for a show.

It was an excellent show, btw. Not really seeing why you'd get upset by that selection of music...

Obviously you're not a regular listener, then, cos Ed does do just that, depending on whatever theme he's running with for a show.

It was an excellent show, btw. Not really seeing why you'd get upset by that selection of music...

An example of when he played music specifically only by men or gays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Men or gays...?

You, er... y'know 'gay' isn't a gender, right?

Men or gays...?

You, er... y'know 'gay' isn't a gender, right?

I know. :rolleyes:

Gays are a minority that if they were singled out for anything specifically it would be called out on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

I look forward to hearing his show if he ever does one on such a theme. "The gays" have produced some killer tunes down the years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

https://www.todayfm.com/muireann-oconnell/like-favourite-child-love-one-particular-hob-ring-837600

More hard hitting topics on her show this week. Only a matter of time before Primetime come calling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

I know-it’s pathetic really. Imagine Muireann OConnell going home after a show and admitting that that’s the rubbish she has to talk about to keep a job.
    threein99 wrote: »
    https://www.todayfm.com/muireann-oconnell/like-favourite-child-love-one-particular-hob-ring-837600

More hard hitting topics on her show this week. Only a matter of time before Primetime come calling

Saw Muireann on the tv last week, she's looking hot with the short hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,795 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

"Amazing tweet".

Everything thats wrong with the world these days"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

that ****ing "ham" song ad just before the 8am news this past few morning has me switching off the radio in the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,950 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'm genuinel shocked Muireann wasnt discussing Brexit or the latest Astrophysics news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,827 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Paul Collins last bulletin there ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭lambayire

Where is he off to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

2smiggy wrote: »
    Paul Collins last bulletin there ?

Thank God. He's terrible. Been blocking genuinely talented and informed sports reporters from doing that slot for years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Where's he off to?

98FM Sports Darren Cleary also finishing this week

I'm Darrennnn Cleeeaaarrrryyyy

Advertisement