Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band members wanted for easy listening ensemble (Dublin)

• 05-12-2016 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I am looking to bring a band / performance art project to life and am looking for the right musicians to join me.

Music style: Easy listening / Smooth Jazz / Vocal Jazz / Big Band

Artist examples: Rat Pack, Michael Buble

Song examples:
    The way you look tonight
    Put your head on my shoulder
    Sway
    Come fly with me
    Ain't that a kick in the head

About me: I'm a 27year old, female lead singer with over 15 years of experience as a singer, and over 20 years of experience on stage and live performances.
    I am looking for creative, motivated musicians to join me in this band / performance art project, to play live on streets / gigs and eventually record.
    If you are interested in bringing the old classics back to life in a unique way, then get in touch with me.

I am looking for a small ensemble that can replicate a big band feeling.

All interested must be ok with wearing makeup (Nothing extreme, just as part of the performance art - more info upon inquiry).

You have to have your own instrument and have some availability to practice in Dublin city centre.

Comments

Advertisement