Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preschool Public Liability

Options
  • 05-12-2016 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Myself and my sister are considering opening a small preschool in her home with approx 10 children and perhaps an after school service.

Does anyone know what kind of price we would expect to pay for public liability insurance?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Yoyo10 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Myself and my sister are considering opening a small preschool in her home with approx 10 children and perhaps an after school service.

Does anyone know what kind of price we would expect to pay for public liability insurance?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Yoyo10

Thanks for getting in touch. We have referred this to the relevant department and unfortunately we would not offer cover for this. Sorry we could not help you with this.

Regards 
    Seán 

Advertisement