Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified by VISA

Options
  • 05-12-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

I need someone from BOI to sort out a problem with Verified by VISA.  I don't actually recall setting up a verified by VISA password etc. but, while trying to book some cinema tickets I was presented with the Verified by Visa pop-up.  I entered whatever info was requested by after 3 attempts, I have been locked out.  I rang the help number but having spent nearly 20 minutes hanging on, I gave up. I find this whole Verifed by Visa a complete pain in the A@@e and wish you'd get rid of it.  I use credit/debit cards extensively on the internet and most companies don't require me to go through this rigmarole. Could someone contact me please as soon as possible and I'll supply necessary details. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Nesser

Bodhran wrote: »
    I don't actually recall setting up a verified by VISA password etc. but, while trying to book some cinema tickets I was presented with the Verified by Visa pop-up.  I entered whatever info was requested by after 3 attempts, I have been locked out. I find this whole Verifed by Visa a complete pain in the A@@e and wish you'd get rid of it.  I use credit/debit cards extensively on the internet and most companies don't require me to go through this rigmarole. . 

Why do some people feel the need to lie. If you use credit/debit cards extensively on the internet you would have come across this as it is quite common. Why not just say. I forgot my password and was locked out. Totally understandable and nothing you should feel the need to lie about.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Bodhran

Nesser wrote: »
    I don't actually recall setting up a verified by VISA password etc. but, while trying to book some cinema tickets I was presented with the Verified by Visa pop-up.  I entered whatever info was requested by after 3 attempts, I have been locked out.  I find this whole Verifed by Visa a complete pain in the A@@e and wish you'd get rid of it.  I use credit/debit cards extensively on the internet and most companies don't require me to go through this rigmarole. . 

Why do some people feel the need to lie. If you use credit/debit cards extensively on the internet you would have come across this as it is quite common.  Why not just say. I forgot my password and was locked out. Totally understandable and nothing you should feel the need to lie about.
    Well firstly, I said that I don't recall setting up verified by VISA on this particular card. I have  V by V on my personal card but this is not my personal card.  It's a business card that I control and I don't have it all that long.  I am not lying when I say I don't recall setting up V by V as, if I had done so I would have made a note of the relevant login details.  Now unless you have something useful to contribute, please don't bother responding to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I need someone from BOI to sort out a problem with Verified by VISA.  I don't actually recall setting up a verified by VISA password etc. but, while trying to book some cinema tickets I was presented with the Verified by Visa pop-up.  I entered whatever info was requested by after 3 attempts, I have been locked out.  I rang the help number but having spent nearly 20 minutes hanging on, I gave up. I find this whole Verifed by Visa a complete pain in the A@@e and wish you'd get rid of it.  I use credit/debit cards extensively on the internet and most companies don't require me to go through this rigmarole. Could someone contact me please as soon as possible and I'll supply necessary details. 
    Hi Bodhranm,

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear you experienced delays whilst calling.
    To have your Verified by Visa password reset please call 0818251251 & a representative will be happy to assist you and reset your password.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement