Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's my Gun worth

Options
  • 05-12-2016 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Thinking of trading my Gun in for another beretta. Just want a rough guide price so I'm not being robbed when looking to see how much he'll allow me on it. It's a betetta silver pigeon s. 30" barrels, have full case chokes etc. and in as new condition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Ardee Sports are selling a S/H one for Euro 1490. So do you think yours would get 1100 or 1200 as a trade in?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Dupont

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Ardee Sports are selling a S/H one for Euro 1490. So do you think yours would get 1100 or 1200 as a trade in?

Yeah suppose 1200 wouldn't be bad. Never thought of ardee. They have many new or nearly new berettas in stock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Only looking at their website, and its pretty poor. A list of S/H guns, no pictures ar anything.
    New guns get a picture, but its hard to tell if it's of the actual gun in the shop, or not.

I suppose it all depends on how much profit they are making on the new gun, and how much they feel they have to make on the trade-in, giving that it could be hanging about a good while, and will represent cash tied up and unavailable to the business.

http://thegungallery.ie/?product_cat=beretta

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Side lock or boxlock Beretta? Makes a big difference in the silver piegon price range.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Dupont wrote: »
    Hi all. Thinking of trading my Gun in for another beretta. Just want a rough guide price so I'm not being robbed when looking to see how much he'll allow me on it. It's a betetta silver pigeon s. 30" barrels, have full case chokes etc. and in as new condition

1200-1500 depending on condition

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement