Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I get a temporary password sent to my email address?

Options
  • 05-12-2016 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been trying to get into my online account. My password isn't being recognized so I try to follow the "forgotten password" protocol but no email is received.

can you advise please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Molzer2,

Thanks for your message.

Could you please advise if you are trying to get a temporary password for an Online Billing account, or an Electric Ireland Rewards account?

Could you also advise if no email at all has been received? The email may have diverted to your email's Junk or Spam folder.

If no email at all was received, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    If possible, could you also include the relevant email address, the devices used to request the password, your email client (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, etc.) and operating system (if possible)?

We can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

I am having the same issue with trying to reset my password on Electric Ireland Rewards.

No sign of any email being received and I have tried from 2 different computers and 2 different phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi WeleaseWoderick,

We are very sorry to read this.

We need you to please send us a private message with the following information:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 21 molzer

Hi Molzer2,

Thanks for your message.

Could you please advise if you are trying to get a temporary password for an Online Billing account, or an Electric Ireland Rewards account?

Could you also advise if no email at all has been received? The email may have diverted to your email's Junk or Spam folder.

If no email at all was received, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number

[*]
    If possible, could you also include the relevant email address, the devices used to request the password, your email client (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, etc.) and operating system (if possible)?

We can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    [*]
    Hi Brige,

It's for an online billing account.

I'll send the pm shortly,

Thanks

PM was sent earlier......

• Advertisement

Hi molzer,

Thanks for your message.

We responded to your private message at 11:15am. Could you advise if you have received this message?

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Hi molzer,

Thanks for your message.

We responded to your private message at 11:15am. Could you advise if you have received this message?

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Hi Brige,

Thank you, I hadn't spotted that! 

Hopefully that will get sorted now.

Hi Brige,

That's sorted, I'm able to access the account again,:)

Thanks

Hi molzer,

You're very welcome.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement