Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos missing on iPhone

Options
  • 05-12-2016 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a bit of help regarding photos missing from my camera roll on my iPhone 5c.

I have approx 1500 photos on the phone but a couple of hundred are not showing.i have attached a photo showing what I appears like.

When I click on to any of them.its just a blank screen.

Anybody any idea how to recover them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Where they synced to the phone or did you take them? Try hooking it up to your PC and look in the DCIM folder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

If I were you I'd do a back up of the phone in iTunes before doing anything else. I would guess that you've no back up of any of your photos and phone data.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Rd1983

Where they synced to the phone or did you take them? Try hooking it up to your PC and look in the DCIM folder.

Yes,the photos were all taken on the phone.

I just checked and the photos that are not showing on the phone are also not showing in the DCIM folder,but all the rest are showing.

Any further advice?

I've attached a picture of what it shows

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Looks like your not connected to wifi, connect to wifi and restart the iPhone. Also check your storage.

Advertisement