Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar

• 06-12-2016 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a soundbar that is both compatible with my Xbox One S and my pc.

Not looking for anything with insane cost, however i do want some quality, sound bar ideally should be some bit compact (approx 24 inches in length)

My budget for this would be up to €250, bluetooth and remote would also be nice features to have.

Anything out there that fits my requirements?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Anyone ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Anyone ?

It's a throw a stick in the air type of question. Unfortunately there is no one soundbar better than the other at that type of price imo.Most have a digital line in/optical (Dvd audio quality) with Bluetooth built-in. Try looking at a Phillips or LG, remember seeing a couple about that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

akaSol wrote: »
    It's a throw a stick in the air type of question. Unfortunately there is no one soundbar better than the other at that type of price imo.Most have a digital line in/optical (Dvd audio quality) with Bluetooth built-in. Try looking at a Phillips or LG, remember seeing a couple about that money.

Thanks for response akasol, where i am stuck is i don't know soundbar technology at all, nor would i know what is good quality in that range.

Looking for guidance on this one.

Advertisement