Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadblock PPV *Raw spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Save him big show your our only hope

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Foley has never looked so homeless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

what an awful stipulation on a match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What now for Zayn and strowman ???

My guess is they will both be in the rumble but won't win it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's kinda stupid that Zayn won the match by just... Not getting pinned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Rollins is so whitemeat babyface, impossible to get behind him.

If Aries is a commentator/soon to be competitor on 205 does that mean he's effectively part of the main roster ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rollins is so whitemeat babyface, impossible to get behind him.

He's an awful face. "Sparkle crotch" is just as bad as anything Roman has uttered.

TJ Perkins is also incredibly boring.

Neville looks quite cool as a heel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Great match but seriously the changes need to stop

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Went to bed because I'm sick and just felt terrible.

The good: New Day are not champs any more, Owens retained.

The bad: Owens didn't beat Reigns clean, piss off with Charlotte beating Sasha in Sasha's first defence again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Angron wrote: »
    Went to bed because I'm sick and just felt terrible.

The good: New Day are not champs any more, Owens retained.

The bad: Owens didn't beat Reigns clean, piss off with Charlotte beating Sasha in Sasha's first defence again.

Glad i went to bed at the Rollins/Jericho match so

Yeah, I went to bed just as that match was starting.

It sounded like the crowd groaned when Sasha tapped with 2 seconds left, plus there was no reaction to Charlotte winning. Everyone is just done with this feud.

Guess Emmalina goes after the belt now but she seems like a heel so not sure how that will work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Emma seems to be Sashas next feud is what Im thinking while Bayley chases the gold.

I enjoyed the first half of the show. The tag match was excellent, Nevilles heel turn was a nice change and he looked very vicious. Sasha and Charlotte was good and both worked their asses off but this feud is past its sell by date and Sasha tapping with 2 seconds left seemed dumb, should have happened with 30 left. Charlotte bridging the figure 4 to make her tap though made sense. Sami and braun was fine, nothing special but fine. Where does Foley buy his clothes ?

Couldnt care less about the rest of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

What meant less the 3rd meaningless Women's title reign for Sasha or the endorsement from Ric Flair for it?
    Owens dour run as champion continued. Another poorly booked World Champion just what I was missing when there was 1 world champion.
    But on the upside the tag titles are off New Day.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Emma seems to be Sashas next feud is what Im thinking while Bayley chases the gold.

I enjoyed the first half of the show. The tag match was excellent, Nevilles heel turn was a nice change and he looked very vicious. Sasha and Charlotte was good and both worked their asses off but this feud is past its sell by date and Sasha tapping with 2 seconds left seemed dumb, should have happened with 30 left. Charlotte bridging the figure 4 to make her tap though made sense. Sami and braun was fine, nothing special but fine. Where does Foley buy his clothes ?

Couldnt care less about the rest of the show

I forgot about Bayley.

Speaking of Neville, anyone else think he's roided up to the eyeballs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Glad the titles are off New Day. I expect rematch on Raw? Could we see Big E go on as a singles guy now?

We finally get the Neville heel turn that was being teased for so long on NXT.

Charlotte's heel did a job on Sasha's nose going by the amount of blood. Sasha tapping would've been more believeable if she didn't keep seeing the clock and didn;t have the fans counting.

Sami winning just by lasting 10 mins was a bit stupid. Especially considering how much time was spent with Foley coming down. And I'm pretty sure the ref should've been counting that.

Crowd shouting 10 with the ref's count again. And think was when Foley came down they were shouting "Delete"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Jodotman

FFS, Universal title and WWE championship have lost all meaning. Interruptions in every frickin match.

Thats it WWE I'm done, I could write a better show with my left testicle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

How funny is it that Shesaro are tag champions before the bullet club.

The funny thing is that I actually like Shesaro as a team while BC just seem tame to me. Maybe Vince has hamstrung them, but his biggest crime against them is taking away that guy to lead them as they're not quite good enough on their own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I like the fact that Charlotte is still undefeated at PPVs. If built up right I think Bayley should break that PPV streak at WrestleMania or Asuka whenever she gets called up to main roster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Charlotte catching up on Ric's record of titles the way its going see will equal it next year.

Jodotman wrote: »
    FFS, Universal title and WWE championship have lost all meaning. Interruptions in every frickin match.

Thats it WWE I'm done, I could write a better show with my left testicle.

This is a big annoyance I have. Every PPV we get at least one match finishing with interference, often more. It's lazy, it's not putting anyone actually over, and it's just bollocks to watch.

Advertisement