Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading eStatement as pdf

Options
  • 06-12-2016 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

When I click on my eStatement it opens and displays in a browser window (I use Chrome ona Windows 10 PC)

If I then download the file to store it on my PC, I am unable to open the file in Adobe Reader but instead get an error message that the file is corrupt.

I can print from the browser window and store the print file as a pdf file, so I can store a copy on my PC but it would be easier just to be able to download the file directly

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

jpd wrote: »
    When I click on my eStatement it opens and displays in a browser window (I use Chrome ona Windows 10 PC)

If I then download the file to store it on my PC, I am unable to open the file in Adobe Reader but instead get an error message that the file is corrupt.

I can print from the browser window and store the print file as a pdf file, so I can store a copy on my PC but it would be easier just to be able to download the file directly

Joe
    Hi jpd,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

It is necessary for you to save this as a pdf file if you wish to have this saved on your PC for future viewing.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement