Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thick cotton rugby shirt - where can I get one?

Options
  • 06-12-2016 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Someone wants a rugby shirt for Christmas. I had a look in a sports store here in Limerick but all their rugby shirts are made of some thin material (polyester?). What's wanted is a shirt in a thicker, cotton material. I'll be in Dublin tomorrow, so I'm wondering if there are places that sell (old style?) heavier shirts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Carrolls on OConnells st and other places in Dub

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭subpar

The Guinness Storehouse visitors shop have a wide range of them

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

House of Fraser in Dundrum SC. There's a small range of cotton rugby shirts at the escalator.

• Administrators Posts: 53,836 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Are you looking a shirt for a particular team or just a plain cotton rugby type shirt with collar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

awec wrote: »
    Are you looking a shirt for a particular team or just a plain cotton rugby type shirt with collar?
    No particular team, but one with an interesting pattern would be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Elverys at the top of Dawson St has a sh*t load of rugby jerseys, Cotton ones inc...

Advertisement