Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Christmas Sale Staff

Options
  • 06-12-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys Ive just got the go ahead from my local Next that im hired to work in the Christmas sale. I know its meant to v hectic but ive no idea as to what ill be paid! Any ex next sales support team members that could help me out? ☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

just contact the store who informed you of the role but ask to speak to HR.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

amy4141 wrote: »
    Hey guys Ive just got the go ahead from my local Next that im hired to work in the Christmas sale. I know its meant to v hectic but ive no idea as to what ill be paid! Any ex next sales support team members that could help me out? ☺️

Did it a few years ago, it was about €9.30 an hour at the time (before minimum wage increase), worked from 7am to 1pm. It was fine really. You're put to one section and just repeatedly have to clean it.

Advertisement