Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whens a bank not a bank?

Options
  • 06-12-2016 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hello ,
    I had the displeasure to go into your Killester branch today. I wanted to take money out of my account that was  over the daily limit thats on my Visa debit ATM card.
    I have been a customer for over 30 years at the Killester Branch.
    To my surprise and annoyance there is no Teller there anymore. There is no facility to take out more than my daily limit on my card.
    I was told I would have to go to the Raheny branch. The service in Killester branch has been degraded over the last couple of years to such an extent as that it is a glorified ATM office.

There is no point in me keeping my account with B.O.I. now as its too inconvenient to Bank.

Why as a customer of 30 years at Killester, was I not notified that the Bank no longer supplies the services  you would expect from a bank.
    This just shows complete disregard for your customers.

G. Ryan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hello ,
    I had the displeasure to go into your Killester branch today. I wanted to take money out of my account that was  over the daily limit thats on my Visa debit ATM card.
    To my surprise and annoyance there is no Teller there anymore. There is no facility to take out more than my daily limit on my card.
    I was told I would have to go to the Raheny branch. The service in Killester branch has been degraded over the last couple of years to such an extent as that it is a glorified ATM office.

There is no point in me keeping my account with B.O.I. now as its too inconvenient to Bank.

Why as a customer of 30 years at Killester, was I not notified that the Bank no longer supplies the services  you would expect from a bank.

G. Ryan
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi blackplum123,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We’re very sorry to hear you feel this way.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]While some of our branches are Self-service and advice a number of our branches still give a full service including cash withdrawals.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]See here to check services at our branches. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Tara C[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hello ,

G. Ryan
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi blackplum123,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We’re very sorry to hear you feel this way.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]While some of our branches are Self-service and advice a number of our branches still give a full service including cash withdrawals.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]See here to check services at our branches. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Tara C[/font]
    It takes SO long for a replacement card to issue - used to be a couple of days, what changed??

Advertisement