Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stocking Fillers (for Girlfriend)

Options
  • 06-12-2016 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Merry Christmas to you all (is it too early to say that?)

Anyway, I've picked up a good few presents for my girlfriend, however I am just looking for some advice on a few stocking fillers? Basically, I am building a hamper with all her presents in it, and just looking for a few other bits to pop into it.

Just to give you a feel of what she likes, this is what I've got so far -

Michael Kors Watch
    Michael Kors Purse
    I was in Las Vegas recently, so got a Pandora charm from there
    Flowerbomb perfume
    Yankee candle
    Cocoa Brown gift set
    Pajamas
    A nice picture of us together, printed and framed

She's 22.

I dont really know anything about make up etc, as you can imagine. She's mad into her comfort stuff - fluffy socks etc.

Any help appreciated. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

From the sounds of the stuff she likes she might be into the mermaid blankets? If she likes her comfort they are great, I love mine! Or if thats not her thing a different nice fluffy throw.. We can never have too many!

The Soap & Glory gift set is the star gift in boots this week too so lots of stuff in that for 40. Some other small present ideas:

- Pennys have the glass jar-type cups filled with ingredients for hot chocolate in a little gift set
    - Rose Gold makeup brushes in pennys seem to be really popular with girls this year!
    - Slippers are a must if you already have PJ's..
    - Bath bombs/other smelly stuff from Lush or similar.. Some of the smaller shops do ones in the shape of cupcakes etc..
    - Selection box of her preferred choc is a must for a basket (Galaxy, Cadbury or just a box of lindt depending on her taste)
    - A personalized xmas decoration? Loads of places do them this time of year and it is a nice and thoughtful gift

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

Laura_A wrote: »
    From the sounds of the stuff she likes she might be into the mermaid blankets? If she likes her comfort they are great, I love mine! Or if thats not her thing a different nice fluffy throw.. We can never have too many!

The Soap & Glory gift set is the star gift in boots this week too so lots of stuff in that for 40. Some other small present ideas:

- Pennys have the glass jar-type cups filled with ingredients for hot chocolate in a little gift set
    - Rose Gold makeup brushes in pennys seem to be really popular with girls this year!
    - Slippers are a must if you already have PJ's..
    - Bath bombs/other smelly stuff from Lush or similar.. Some of the smaller shops do ones in the shape of cupcakes etc..
    - Selection box of her preferred choc is a must for a basket (Galaxy, Cadbury or just a box of lindt depending on her taste)
    - A personalized xmas decoration? Loads of places do them this time of year and it is a nice and thoughtful gift

Laura, thanks so much! Some great ideas here! And you've sparked two memories for me - she mentioned she loves Lindt chocolate and Lush bath bombs!

Will go and grab some now.

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

No problem! Sounds like you had a good base line of presents anyway, sure she will be thrilled..

Merry Christmas!! (Its never too early to say it :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

Pick up some 'real techniques' make up brushes in boots, they're brill!! what you got her sounds absolutely brilliant, she sounds like she likes exactly what I like 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

Pick up some 'real techniques' make up brushes in boots, they're brill!! what you got her sounds absolutely brilliant, she sounds like she likes exactly what I like 😂

Picked these up! Pricey, was considering getting a paint brush from DIY store instead, but she'll love them. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement